[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I began dating a Brazilian exchange student in March. We stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fae.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
I began dating a Brazilian exchange student in March. We stayed together until she left in early June. I went to visit her in August for 3 weeks and I really love her and I want to stay with her even if its a shitty LDR. The next time I would have seen her in December. She just told me that she kissed another girl at a party she went to yesterday, but it was "just on the lips" and it was "a game we played to get a special drink". I'm not overreacting right? I was just cheated on? Shes kissed girls in the past but we made it every clear that kissing anyone of any gender is cheating and she agreed.

>mfw I fell for the "not all Brazilian women are whores" meme
>>
>>17716090
I don't want to be a downer, OP, but she probably got quadruple gangbanged at that same party and just told you about the kiss to aleviate some of her guilt.
>>
>>17716090
Yeah, that's not OK.
>>
>>17716090
I think you fell for the ''not all women are whores'' meme.
>>
>>17716115
100% agreed with this bro
>>
>>17716090
LOL, vai pra o Brasil então. O que vc tem de perder? How old are we talking about here?
>>
>>17716090
Só abraça o mundo hue e vem cara. Aqui é doido
>>
>>17716871
Esse, para ser honesto, senpaiília.
>>
Ugh man, sorry about these monkeys shitposting around here. So, yeah, most women (including brazilians) are whores. But then you're not gonna change your sexuality cause of that, right? So learn how to read some female signs and discover if she's worthy or not.
Tell me how did you meet her, what caught your attention about her, this kind of stuff.

t. brazilian girl
>>
>>17717450
She was an exchange student, read the OP.

If she's in high school, even if she's taken vestibular, she won't have time for a boyfriend for four years at least. If she's grade 1 or 2, then she should be focused on nothing but the ENEM. If she's in university ("exchange student") then he needs to move down there, especially if she's in somewhere big like USP. If she's at a private, that means she's a failure, so who cares? Fuck her and dump her. Or don't fuck her, just dump her. Opie doesn't know what he's getting into.
>>
>>17717471
>private uni
>failure

Get your ass out of here, for God's sake.
>>
>>17716090
brazilian women are for the most part complete whores. even if she seems like a shy nerdy girl there's still a big chance that she's a slut. I wish I were wrong but it's true senpai I know it from experience.
>>
>>17717692
Work harder in school, what can I say? Or go to a better school.
>>
>>17716115
>>17716764
Thirded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.