[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How submissive is the average girl in a relationship? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5607.jpg (59KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
59KB, 600x567px
How submissive is the average girl in a relationship?

I don't mean sexually.
>>
Not really submissive. More like demaning to the point where it gets on your nerves.
>>
>>17716024
I'm pretty submissive when it comes to typical, daily relationship things.

Even though both my bf and I work 40+ hours a week, I still make him dinner, or if he needs help folding his laundry, I will do it. If his clothes need to be fixed, I will sew it for him. If he is sick, I take care of him.

In petty disagreements, I usually fold or compromise first. But those are over really petty things. Bigger things I always get my point across and make sure he hears me.

Overall, I am definitely the submissive one in the relationship. It's not like I feel like a slave. I enjoy doing these things for my bf because I feel like he deserves it. In return, he is my emotional rock, he pays for most of our dates, he is always affectionate with me and expresses his gratitude for me, etc. And I know he does those things for me because I deserve it.
>>
>>17716041
Your problem is you're not a proper feminist.
>>
>>17716024
From my experience, they're pretty submissive. My current girlfriend hates being decisive and embracing change which I completely do so it works out.

Who wouldn't want to be submissive though? It's less stress.
>>
>>17716044
I don't want to be.
>>
>>17716041
Elaborate on emotional rock.
>>
>>17716059
When I am upset, he is comforting, gives solid advice, and is just there in crisis. Along with proactively being supportive/encouraging.

I mean, I do the same for him too. But I honestly tend to think that men struggle with saying encouraging things. My bf does it so naturally and genuinely.
>>
In my experience they won't do anything unless you initiate. It's difficult if you're lazy or don't want to tell people what to do or don't like leaving your room
>>
It's different for all women, but there IS a correlation there between what her sexual marketplace value is versus yours**. i.e. if you're dating out of your league, expect more work; if you're dating down expect less.

Obviously there is a lot of variation, but as a general rule of thumb this is a big factor.

>**actually it's more like what she -perceives- her value to be versus yours
>>
>>17716024
I'm submissive when it comes down to day-to-day shit like >>17716041 was saying. I'm less likely to fold when it comes to arguments though, because I'm stubborn as fuck. I grew up in a traditionally Catholic household so I think that has a lot to do with my personal approach toward relationships.
>>
>>17716024
Too goddamn submissive. I can't respect someone who can't give as good as they get.
>>
>>17716136

>tfw you got rejected by your qt traditional catholic waifu

Thanks for reminding me
>>
I'm extremely submissive, but I don't think that's a normal thing.
>>
How do you fare if you are more of a submissive person as a man?
>>
>>17716278

You basically have two options, rope or gun.
>>
>>17716024
>How submissive is the average girl in a relationship?
>the average girl
No such thing. People's personalities are so variable across so many different axes that it makes no sense whatsoever to wonder what the average might look like. Deal with each person by herself.
>>
>>17716349
This. Absurd thread fampai.
>>
>>17716041
You do things for your man because he makes you feel appreciated for it? Fucking digusting patriarchal behavior.

Marry me.
>>
>>17716344
>How do you fare
Forgot to add: in non self destructive ways?
>>
>>17716273
Same here. I used to go to church with my ex, even though I'm not really a religious person. I've also done lots of things I wouldn't do spontaneously, just to make my lovers happy. They wouldn't do the same for me by the way.
>>
>>17716370
I was almost always submissive but since I met my most recent, he's taken me from moderately submissive to submissive probably beyond what's healthy.
>>
>>17716377
>>17716370

>tfw no qt submissive wife

I'll admit I like the power aspect of it, but only in a "take care of someone who's weaker than you" kind of way. I would looove to have a wife who looked up to me and was dependent on me in a cute way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.