[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys/girls have a negative partner and on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1477752782247.jpg (38KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477752782247.jpg
38KB, 707x707px
How many of you guys/girls have a negative partner and on the end it drives you away. I felt guilty for leaving and I miss them. But FUCK them for making my life hell. It was impossible to stay. Fuck.my fucking life. Sick of this person consuming my thoughts. How the fuck do I move on?
>>
>>17716023
>posts platitude on literal sunset background

this brings out a lot of negativity in me
>>
>>17716023
I've had a few of those.

A support system generally helped me through break ups like this. Friends, family, etc.

My ex was so controlling, insulted me for the last several months of our relationship, cheated on me.

Then when I broke up with him at the end of it all, I constantly felt the urge to come crawling back. I don't know why. It was like an addiction. Not only did he constantly guilt me, he kept sending me messages implying he would destroy my reputation. And did partially. For a while, I felt like getting back together would make everything normal again.

But if I did that, I'd probably never see normal again. Time and having friends/family to support and distract me were the best thing that happened to me.

After being single for a long time, and just facing what I did wrong and what he did wrong in that relationship, helped me stop the cycle of choosing and tolerating abusive people in my life.

Whenever someone mentions my ex, it's literally no skin off my bones. Upon the time of our break up, I'd never imagine feeling like I got past him. And yet, I did.
>>
>>17716023

I'm confused, if you really know it was for the best and your life was hell, why do you miss them? You should have comfort in the fact that your life is much better now.
>>
>>17716066
You can't help but to miss the good times. Despite the bad.
>>
>>17716062
Thank you x
>>
>>17716068
cry about it.

You're not as perfect as you say. Generally the people that complain about others being "negative" are even worse because they lack any kind of self awareness.
>>
>>17716023
Im still trapped in a relationship with one. At least you got out.

Most miserable immature asshole piece of shit I have ever met. But he was good in the sack and had some charisma and I got stuck. Now leaving is hard.

I cry almost every single day. Every holiday birthday even just the weekends are completely ruined because he is such an asshole.
>>
>>17716107
Where did I say I was perfect you fkn terd
>>
>>17716159
>ut FUCK them for making my life hell. It was impossible to stay. Fuck.my fucking life. Sick of this person consuming my thoughts. How the fuck do I move on?

Cry about it.

Odds are they are MUCH better off without you.
>>
>>17716193
I know they are. I am a cheating whore.
>>
>>17716202
so you're a cheating whore and you're blaming them?

Do they even know?

Perhaps they did know but weren't sure and the constant wondering and shit you put them through caused them to hate the world.
>>
Yeah. I miss my ex really bad. I broke up with him because he was very depressed and also constantly paranoid about me cheating or that the relationship was somehow a plot to hurt him and I didnt really love him, and he was super jealous. He knew it was unreasonable most of the time, but his paranoia really took a toll on me, and ironically drove me away. I love him. Miss him every day. Just couldn't deal with the stress anymore.
>>
>>17716384
Yes ofc they know. He used to love watching me get fucked by other men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.