[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't think this deserved its own thread. Didn't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fuck_no.gif (490KB, 245x192px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_no.gif
490KB, 245x192px
Didn't think this deserved its own thread. Didn't know where to post this. A co-worker of mine that I've known for about 7 months has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I've never hung out with this person. He's also a pretty cool person. A lot of co-workers that I that talk to are going to support him by visiting him at the hospital. I only thought about going because the girl that I like is going as well. I think it's going seem fake of me to go just for that reason. I shouldn't go then right?
>>
>>17715914

Whoops, messed up on the first two sentences.
>>
Of course you shouldn't go.What are you thinking? Stage 4 cancer is a short-term death sentence. It means it's already too late and you're dying of metastatic cancer.

That person doesn't want to be around fucking strangers. He probably doesn't even want to see ANY of the people coming out of the sheer politics of it like you are considering.
>>
>>17715963
this...

just ask her out retard
>>
Oh boy having cancer and having to deal with all those alive and kicking faggots being condescending and feeling pitty for you must be the worst ever.
Anyway, what's your current relationship with the girl and what's her relationship with the cancer guy? Not saying I know advice in each situation but I think that's the stuff to consider. If you are closer to her than she is to him maybe you can make it make more sense to go with her. If the whole group is going at the same time and you are there and asked to go or something I guess you have to go because it's a group thing. If she's going by herself it depends on how close you currently are to her. I'm sure whatever happens there is not gonna affect your chances with her and you can just ask her out afterwards, maybe a few days later. Especially if she wasn't close to the guy with cancer.
>>
>>17715972

She isn't close to him. We're all just co-workers. Honestly, I don't really want to go because that sounds fucking terrible like this person said: >>17715963.

I was just asking if I should go because I thought it would make me look good. Then I immediately thought how fucked up that sounds. Anyway, fuck it. I'm not going, my co-workers can go over there and pretend to care about him and take pictures for Snapchat and Facebook.
>>
>>17715914
I disagree with the others. Go. Go with someone else, not alone, and do not stay long.

Do NOT use the occasion to make a move on the girl. But it might make a subject for conversation afterward.

The guy will appreciate the gesture, and so will your co-workers.
>>
>>17715990

I don't know. Go over there to see a guy on his death bed? And yea it could lead to a conversation afterwards, but a pretty dark one. I don't know, if one of them asks me to go then I'll probably go.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.