[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I really need some advice. I'm 21 and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (127KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1000x750px
Okay so I really need some advice. I'm 21 and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for nearly 7 years now. We dated through highschool and moved in together when I graduated. We've gotten to a point where we only have sex like once a month, which I'm extremely unhappy about... I've tried talking to him about it and he says that he just doesn't think about sex anymore and that it has nothing to do with me. What could be some reasons for this? Am I selfish for being upset? I feel really shitty about the whole situation, any advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
Ok, I can give you some advice about this because I'm in his shoes. My sex drive has gone down immensely due to stress and depression. My ex girlfriend hated me for it because we barely had sex cause I just wasn't ever in the mood. It hurt our relationship a lot.

So talk to him about how he's been feeling, if his mental health is alright and or if he's over worked. Bare with him and things will get better. Communication is key.
>>
Yea talk to him, and make sure that you aren't putting on weight
>>
>>17715391

So when you tell him you want to have more sex he says what to you? No?

Even if his sex drive isn't the best right now due to whatever reasons he should be catering to your needs anyway. It's not like sex is a chore, it feels fucking great, get him in the mood more often and he might bounce back.

Touch him and stuff to show you're ready to get it on, be playful. Maybe he just doesn't think you're seductive enough anymore and it's gotten routine. Does he initiate when you guys do have sex or is it always you?
>>
>>17715712
Clearly doesn't understand sex drives or how they work.

If something is hurting your sex drive, it isn't as easy as just flirting around to "turn it back on"
>>
>>17715739

Sex drive is basically how often you get horny naturally, that doesn't mean you can't have sex unless you're in the mood. There was countless times with my ex where I was tired and sleepy and she wanted to have sex so I would just go along with it anyway.
>>
>>17715391
This is the seven year slump. It's normal and it will likely never go back to the way it was.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.