[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet girls? Basically, I have no friends and thus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 96CUTE CUTE.jpg (43KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
96CUTE CUTE.jpg
43KB, 640x853px
Where do I meet girls?
Basically, I have no friends and thus have no one to introduce me.
I tried online dating, messaged maybe 2 people after going through hundreds, and it's now trying to recommend me people from out of state because I'm so picky.
No one in classes or school clubs I'm interested in.
I'm a student, so I can't really afford to join a bunch of clubs I'm interested in outside of school.
>>
>>17715310
>Basically, I have no friends and thus have no one to introduce me.
Make friends first. You're going to be unstable in a relationship if your girlfriend is your only friend.
I'm not trying to be mean, but it happens a LOT.
>>
What sort of girls do you wanna meet?
And also gonna agree with >>17715329
You gotta make other friends. My boyfriend was my primary friend for a long while when I moved to a new city and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>17715329
Replace girls with friends in the OP, same issue.

>>17715337
I'm into tomboys if that's what you mean?
>>
>>17715329
>Make friends first. You're going to be unstable in a relationship if your girlfriend is your only friend.

This is such lame advice. You are dating her, she's not the one dating your friends, I've met tons of girls who are loners themselves and pretty much only hang out with their pets and families. You don't need to barrage yourself with a group of people just so you can be able to date someone.

To OP; Just go out and start talking to people, go to meetup and join clubs similar to whatever your interests are, harder than it sounds but that's it.
>>
>>17715310
>tfw can somehow get girlfriends but cant just get friends

How the fuck do people make friends when they have nothing? My whole workplace is guys and they're pretty different to me, so I don't see them after work.
>>
>>17715341
Find where the tomboys you fancy tend to congregate. Go there and make some friends.

As a student I feel like you should be able to make friends and connections so easily. Or are you in highschool where people still give a shit about social cliques?
>>
>>17715346
meetup.com is a starting point for finding new people with similar interests in your area. I'm a bit introverted and also a tad socially awkward and so never really made any solid connections through these sorts of groups, but I knew people that met long term boy/girlfriends this way.
>>
>>17715329
>Make friends first. You're going to be unstable in a relationship if your girlfriend is your only friend.
I'm in a similar position to OP, except I already have a few friends. The problem is their social circles are all sausage fests too.
>>
>>17715351
>just go and make friends bro
>bee urself

I'm in uni. I can make acquantainces and talk normally with people, but I seriously don't know how to become actual friends with most people.
>>
>>17715368
I know that feel. I can talk to people but asking a guy to hang out just sounds gay and asking a girl to hang out will make her think you're interested in her.

How did making friends become so difficult and people assuming simply wanting to hang out has extra meaning.
>>
>>17715375
>asking a guy to hang out just sounds gay

only if you're still in high school
>>
>>17715379
You haven't been at a uni that has a shitload of LGBT stuff going on constantly have you? Being gay is this decades meme. There's some protest about it almost every day at my uni.
>>
>>17715386

Don't see what this has to do with asking to hang out with a fellow man without it being construed as sexual.
>>
>>17715390
What are you trying to ask these people? Are you are basically asking if they wanna hang out in a back lane so you can suck his dick or something? "hey, wanna go grab food?" or "wanna see a movie?" is normal to ask and doesn't come with a disclaimer of "includes us touching dicks".

I hope I'm just tired and misreading what you're saying. This seems so fucking silly.
>>
>>17715397

Did you reply to the wrong person?
>>
>>17715405
You fucking bet I did.

>>17715375
You. Look here: >>17715397
>>
>>17715397
> "hey, wanna go grab food?" or "wanna see a movie?"
Those are only ever used to ask someone out on dates. Hanging out with a guy as no dick touching needs to be something guyish like getting a beer and shit like that.
>>
>>17715428
...What?
Do you not eat? Do men not enjoy eating? Is this a new revelation for me?
>>
>>17715397
>"wanna see a movie?"
thats how you end up rubbing dicks together to make a romantic fire to end up fucking each other in the ass to.
>>
>>17715434
Part of me sees little problem with this. At least your getting laid.
>>
Usually if you're hanging out with a guy then it's either to do work or talking about something you both like doing, like building stuff or even programming, or you can go watch sports and grab wings at hooters later. You can even go and pick up chicks together to make the experience "less gay" if you care so much.

It is in no way gay to ask another man to hang out with you, that's stuff I used to hear in high school.
>>
Bu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.