[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating my current GF for 6 months, and for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I've been dating my current GF for 6 months, and for a while I have been unsatisfied with the relationship on many levels that can't be resolved.
The only thing really stopping me from breaking up is her family. I feel like I am truly part of it, and I want them in my life. I worry that if we break up, then I won't see them again.
I have also started falling in love with her sister. She is beautiful and lifts, listens to patrician music, smart and likes politics, really funny, nice and loyal. When I talk to her, it feels like I'm talking to a real friend, and I want that from a GF. I want to be with her but I don't think that is ever going to happen because I have dated her sister. The sister looks at me in an interested way, and she likes me a lot and is compatible but keeps it hidden. She acts like I will never be anything but her sisters BF. I'm a mess guys, what would you do?
>>
File: 16d.png (275KB, 638x421px) Image search: [Google]
16d.png
275KB, 638x421px
Switch sisters but of course.
It's a gamble, I know, but you have to ask yourself this: do you want a family or a GF you adore? What is more important to you?

And that lack of satisfaction with the relationship with your current GF might one day show up and you will lose everything. And then you might regret not taking the chance.
>>
>>17715896
Is it even acceptable for someone to date their sisters ex?
>>
File: 1454182898407.png (808KB, 1080x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1454182898407.png
808KB, 1080x1059px
>>17715901
Who cares?
>>
>>17715282
when you dump one for the sister, even if she wants you which I doubt, the family will hate you and rightly so. Tried it and the sister wanted me and argued with her family but in the end it was a fucking mess.

6 months and you are this attached are you a stray cat or something?
>>
>>17715282
Break up. Move on. Maybe in few years you'll get a chance with the other sister.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.