[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss the days when I didn't have a job. Whenever I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1403457661864.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1403457661864.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
I miss the days when I didn't have a job.

Whenever I have free time I just waste it on browsing 4chan and not on other fun things like my hobbies because I'm too tired and anxious to think of anything else and I don't find enjoyment in the things I loved to do.

Anyone else can relate?
>>
Penis dick balls
>>
>>17715076
no, we're all unemployed losers. the grass is always greener, yeah? i'm sure you'd love your free time for a while, but then you'd probably fall into a different sort of rut, if that's the sort of person you are.

but i've certainly related to you in the past, and i'm dreading getting a full time job again. i've worked hard and scraped so long (read: been born rich and drank my way through three attempts at college) that I'm about to be making 60k a year, eventually 80k or more. So my plan is to not work all that long. I won't have children, I'll just buy a tiny house, save up some money the guvment don't know about, and follow my true ambitions.

If i don't have the willpower to do that, I'll be a drunk and not hold down jobs for very long, and desperately try to start my own business (which is fairly realistic in my line of work).
>>
>go to college they said
>went to college, landed a ton of debt
>get a job they said
>got a job, shitty job, failed all the other interviews
>simply can't get through an interview without fucking up no matter what I do or how hard I practice
>can't afford rent
>about to be homeless

Thanks normies! I had a massive breakdown today, I haven't been sleeping, only eating 2 small meals a day. Depression flared up and hit hard. Hoping I'll be fine and land on my feet but fuck this shit. I tried my hardest and I still failed.

"jobs" anymore pay shit all. My undiagnosed (2poor4doctors) ass burgers are just bad enough to prevent me from ever making it and not bad enough to get neetbux for. It's a special kind of hell, like god came and crafted this endless suffering just for me. I can't even rely on family and don't have friends.
>>
I had depression and anxiety when I was a NEET. Getting a decent paying job didn't really remove those feelings. They just changed forms. Even though I have a lot more spending power now, I'm still reluctant to spend money because I don't feel secure enough in my job. The work is unpredictable and the difficulty of each task can vary wildly. The line in the contract that says, "Can be fired for any reason or no reason" keeps bouncing in my head. Even though my job is very specialized, I know I'm also replaceable. It's just a matter of time when someone better than me comes along.
>>
>>17715076
Eat well, exercise, make sure your health is in order. I used to think just like you when I was a lazy fuck who did nothing but shitpost and watch TV all day, but having a healthier lifestyle will help tons. Especially try to do exercise, even if you really don't want to. The improved blood circulation, release of neurochemicals in your brain and all that shit alone will make you feel incredible and energetic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.