[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My oneitis got a boyfriend (pic related) and I'm devastated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: k2g9cyo9r9ux.jpg (625KB, 2320x2898px) Image search: [Google]
k2g9cyo9r9ux.jpg
625KB, 2320x2898px
My oneitis got a boyfriend (pic related) and I'm devastated.

I plan to wait it out and ask her out when she is single again.

I'm worried though. Do you think her sexual expectations will be changed because of her experience with him? He is known around town as a sex god.
>>
Move on.
>>
>>17714755
He's a fucking nigger. Never speak to her again and under no circumcisions ever do anything sexual with her and date her. For fuck sake I can't believe you need to be told this.
>>
>>17714755
>Dyed hair
Eww
>>
>>17714765
>under no circumcisions

Hehehehehe
Stupid /pol/ posters are funny sometimes
>>
>>17714770
It's a Halloween costume you miserable shut-in
They're the fairly odd parents
>>
>>17714755

lmfao..im sorry to say this..but if youre white and the girl you love chooses a nigger over you shes absolute trash man.
>>
I'm not racist but I find race-mixing pretty disgusting. It's a form of betrayal. I think less of people for doing it. So for me it would be pretty easy to move on.
>>
They look super cute together bro
>>
>>17714755
If whites were allowed to have a homeland this wouldn't have happened to you brother.
>>
>>17714774
>fairly odd parents
Shit, I knew there was something familiar about that color combo.
>>
what if he ends up being the one
>>
>>17714775
>chooses a nigger over him
or maybe the problem was him
>>
>>17714788

>I'm not racist but I find race-mixing pretty disgusting.

Either you're not a racist or you think race mixing is disgusting.

Can't have it both ways, racist.
>>
File: 1468291658428.jpg (47KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1468291658428.jpg
47KB, 960x955px
When the fuck did this place become a run-off ditch for all the /pol/ garbage?
>>
File: IMG_5779.png (294KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5779.png
294KB, 500x719px
>>17714755

Fucking mud shark, be glad she warned you OP
>>
>>17714830
explain why it is racist to find race-mixing disgusting.
>>
>>17714838

God bless the white race.
>>
>>17714841

Listen, man, I don't care that you're a racist. I'm not trying to convince you not to be a racist just don't delude yourself into thinking you aren't. Own up to it. Take responsibility for your opinions.

If you want to debate about le master race and genetic purity you can head to >>>/pol/
I'm not getting into a debate about race with you, just don't have an opinion if you aren't willing to accept the labels and consequences that come with holding those opinions.

You're a racist. Its fine. Say it out loud. It might even feel good.
>>
>>17714854
>explain why it is racist to find race-mixing disgusting.
>Listen, man, I don't care that you're a racist. I'm not trying to convince you not to be a racist just don't delude yourself into thinking you aren't. Own up to it. Take responsibility for your opinions.

really makes you think
>>
File: 1476239939515.jpg (16KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
1476239939515.jpg
16KB, 620x330px
>>17714863

I just said I'm not going to get into a debate about race with you. The funny thing about racists is that most of them don't think they are, they just regurgitate some weird ideology that "makes sense" to them.

The fact of the matter is that its fucking silly to say you aren't racist and hold no racial prejudices whatsoever and then in the same breath say you're disgusted when you see a black man and a white woman walking hand in hand down the street. Like I said, I don't care that you're a racist. It just perplexes me why so many people, not just racists, have no problem having these inflammatory opinions and prejudices but then take every opportunity they can to shirk responsibility for them. Like you believe strongly enough to spew your bullshit over the internet but not strongly enough to stand and face a crowd of people who disagree with you.

I'm not interested in convincing you of your racism and I don't feel like I've lost any argument just because I haven't quantifiably proven that you're a racist.

Its really an age old technique. Some one has an opinion, other people label them based on their opinions and then you just get to say "YEAH? WELL PROVE IT.", fold your arms and feel like you've won because you and I both know there's no flow chart that anyone can point at to prove you fall in the "racist" bubble.

The matter of fact is that any reasonable person with a reasonable amount of common sense could deduce that you're a racist. I'm just not sure why you hold such stereotypically racist ideologies but for some reason are offended at the idea that you're a racist. It really isn't that big of a jump, dude.

That kind of makes me think. The racist who is repulsed by the idea of being called a racist. Very strange.
>>
>>17714854
let me help you out here

it is racist to say...
>fuck that race of people
>I don't like that person because of their race
>I think that race of people doesn't deserve basic rights
>this race is superior to that race

it is not racist to say...
>I think that races should stick to their own and conserve their culture
>I consider somebody a traitor to my race if they date somebody from a different race
>I think it's strange that the media feels the need to implement mixed-race couples in shows/movies and that institutions feel the need to buy billboards and various advertisement spaces to make PSAs promoting race-mixing

I will add that I am not prejudiced against mixed-race people as they did not ask to be born that way.

>The fact of the matter is that its fucking silly to say you aren't racist and hold no racial prejudices whatsoever and then in the same breath say you're disgusted when you see a black man and a white woman walking hand in hand down the street.

tell that to a black woman
>>
>>17714887
>traitor to my race
Not him but I've never understood this line of thinking.
>>
File: Abomination of Desolation.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination of Desolation.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
>Dating a nog
lmao
>>
File: 1477089008548-2.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1477089008548-2.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>17714887
>it is not racist to say...

>I think it's strange that the media feels the need to implement mixed-race couples in shows/movies and that institutions feel the need to buy billboards and various advertisement spaces to make PSAs promoting race-mixing

>I consider somebody a traitor to my race if they date somebody from a different race

I'm sorry to break it to you, anon, and I'm terribly sorry if you've been ill informed but... it is absolutely 100% racist. Not only is it racist but its borderline Alex-Jonesy, conspiracy theorist as well. like there's some secret cabal of institutions pumping money into convincing society for the sole purpose of convincing people to mix with other races.

Give be a fucking break, anon. You are either an extremely skilled troll or an elite fucking member of the /pol/ royal court.
>>
>>17714897
Thats because its fucking retarde. You want to know the truth? /pol/ is just a bunch of virgin neckbeards who have never felt the embrace of a woman. They could improve upon themselves in so many ways, workout, read, diet, learn a new language or instrument, or pretty much anything to make themselves more desirable in the dating pool. Yet, they sit there feeling bad for themselves not trying to improve their lives so they blame it all on black people thinking that "hurr hurr niggers are the reason i don't have a gf". They really are pathetic, race-mixing is not "betraying your race" as a human being living in a first world country you have a right to date whoever you want, /pol/ believes that you should exclusively date within your own race so that they have a better chance of getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>17714927
Honestly you're not making good arguments. I'm not him but if I say something like it was so nice to see a different culture in Egypt for example and then a bunch of French people move in and it's hard to find Egyptians and Egyptian food or hear Egyptian Arabic and I say that's sad, I miss Egyptian culture. That doesn't make me racist. That's his argument. It'd be nicer in his mind for cultures and by extension races to not change but he hasn't said one is superior to another. Just like I'm not religionist if I say Catholics shouldn't do Buddhist ceremonies or believe in Jewish metaphysics.

I mean it's silly in the sense that cultures and races always change. I mean look how much whites expanded in the world, now that they're diminishing doesn't mean they'll go extinct. However I do understand the personal feeling of someone seeing a world change at such speeds especially if you like the white phenotype.
>>
>>17714927
The idea that the media is pushing a left-wing agenda to normalise race-mixing is hardly a conspiracy, it's blatantly obvious in television and other media. If they don't they'll get bad PR, being called "Racist" or accused of white-washing or some other such shit. We've all seen it. If you wanted evidence you could always sample the number of mixed couples in the media versus real life. I'd be all of my money on it being higher in the media.
>>
>>17714964
Not understanding why this is a bad thing though.
>>
>>17714887
>pretending that "human races" exist
>not racist
>>
File: 1476515492476.png (749KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1476515492476.png
749KB, 750x748px
>>17714755
lmfao..im sorry to say this..but if youre white and the girl you love chooses a nigger over you you are absolute trash man.
>>
>>17714755
Idk man, I'd be nervous. That dog looks like a stud.
>>
>>17714755
You can't just wait for someone to become single again.

That's going to make you miserable.

Also, don't worry about someone else's sexual expectations. Yes, they'll change and grow, but they'd do that anyway. There's much more important parts to being a good partner anyway.
>>
>>17714788
Dude.
Every single human could be classified as a separate race, while also being a mix of their parent's two separate races.

You'd be a disgusting race traitor just for ever being with anyone.
>>
>>17716053
Perhaps, I guess it's all about how far away from your own kind you're willing to stray
>>
>>17716011
>pretending they don't
>not idiotic

Humans come in various varieties, visually distinctive and of different genetic composition. That's literally waht race is, unless you want to use the term breed, but I think I'd draw a line there.
>>
>>17716063
Well I won't stray.
I'll do right to my blood, and marry my cousin Gertrude.
>>
The only thing cute in that picture is the dog desu .
>>
>>17716071
>various varieties, visually distinctive and of different genetic composition.
Not different enough to justify the use of the world race, as any modern scientist agrees. All humans share the same fucking set of genes and even alleles (forms of genes) are extremely close. You have more variety between a retarded white kid vs a normal white kid than between a cracker and a nigger. Are retards a race now too?
>>
>>17716128
>word*
>>
OP I'm gonna list the possibilities here:

>She has a thing for other races and always wanted an interracial relationship. If this is the case then sorry OP, it's gonna be pretty hard to try to get her

>He got to her before you. Happens pretty commonly actually, a lot of dudes get afraid to ask out their oneitis because they're afraid it may be too early to escalate it like that, but you usually just end up losing them in the end

>You never really gotten with her at all. In which case you probably don't even like her and just wanted to fuck her or whatever because you like the way she looks. Wanting someone for sex =/= love.

Eitherway OP, your best move right now would to prove to her you're the better man. Get a job, do well in your studies etc. she'll get attracted to you. Wait it out, don't tell her to leave him or anything like that, she'll leave him on his own if you're the better choice.
>>
>>17714755
>nose ring
>neg
She looks trashy as fuck.

Cute dog, tho.
>>
>>17714755
Tell her parents she's a disgraceful nigger fuckers.
>>
>>17714755
She is cute
They seem happy together, they look like a cute couple to me
>>
>>17714755
They look genuinely happy. You should try being happy for her.
>>
>>17714789
This
>>
>>17714755
>shitposting with pictures from le Reddit
>>
>>17714755
>adults dressing as cartoon character
The cringe is too fucking much.
>>
File: 1422168943257.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422168943257.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>17716225
>>17716128
>>17716021
>>17714964
>>17714962

And the /pol/ train keeps on rollin.....
>>
>>17716520
>Being this new
>>
>>17716525

I'm not new, I just wake up every morning blissfully forgetting that /pol/ is systematically shitposting every board to the ground and then I open up 4chan and experience the rude awakening all over again.

You know? Kind of like how you open up the refrigerator 10 times a day when you're hungry, half expecting there to be something new in there that you didn't see before.
>>
File: 1201395060095.jpg (7KB, 158x183px) Image search: [Google]
1201395060095.jpg
7KB, 158x183px
>>17716535
>being this new
>>
k
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (203KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
203KB, 1536x1024px
>>17716535
>>
>>17714755
you didn't even ask her out. you have nobody to be mad at but yourself. this is what you get for sitting around obsessing over one girl without doing anything about it

move on and don't be such a faggot next time
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.