[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this guy, he's very friendly to everyone he knows,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Jessica Alba.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Alba.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I know this guy, he's very friendly to everyone he knows, but a bit reserved. Whenever I say goodbye to him, I hug him (which is a custom in my group of friends) and he kisses me on the cheek. However, it's not an air-kiss, he plants his lips directly on my cheek. Also, he stares at me quite a lot - and when I look at him, he doesn't look away, but keeps looking at me.

Does this mean he probably has a crush on me?
>>
>>17714599

>Does this mean he probably has a crush on me?

Probably.
>>
>>17714599
>>17714611
Also, it's something he started doing only after a few encounters, and I've never seen him do it to another girl.
>>
>>17714617
Yes you can go ahead andfeel special
>>
>>17714636
are you being sarcastic
>>
>>17714599

You got an orbiter. Congrats on the free stuff.
>>
>>17714644
he isn't buying me free stuff, chill out!
>>
>>17714649
-yet.
>>
>>17714653
At what point do you think he'll start buying me stuff?
>>
I've always been confused about greeting/goodbye cheek kissing, and after years of feeling awkward about reluctantly floating my lips near someone's cheek I kind of just started making contact because it at least feels like I've committed to making a gesture. Is that weird then? I still hate the entire act and I only ever do it when somebody presents their cheek to me. Usually these are either extended family members or family friends, so I'd consider that safe, but in general is it weird to go through with the actual peck if someone throws their cheek at me? I seriously never figured this shit out.
>>
>>17714665
As soon as you ask. Go for food somewhere and pretend you don't have enough money on you. He'll jump at the chance to pay for you.
>>
>>17714665
Given what you've said, he's clearly infatuated with you, but he's not likely to act on that infatuation directly because outgoing friendliness tied with reservation is usually a sign of depression or at the very least low self-esteem. In that same sense, he won't just up and buy you stuff. However, if you asked for money for a drink or something, he would probably be first in line to get one for you.
>>
>>17714667
Pecking someone on the cheek is a bit more intimate than an air kiss. I would say it indicates attraction or, with family members or close friends, emotional intimacy.
>>
>>17714643
No he's not, probably got a bad taste still from a girl or something
>>
>>17714685
This, quite insightful aswell if I might add
>>
>>17714685
>outgoing friendliness tied with reservation is usually a sign of depression or at the very least low self-esteem.
How did you figure this out? It describes me quite well.
>>
>>17714709

Just remember that its a generalization. Everyone is similar, but not everyone is the same.

>>17714738

Nosce te ipsum
>>
>>17714783
>Just remember that its a generalization

True, that's always good advice. I feel like that's the biggest problem with pol in general.
>>
>>17714891

I don't go to Pol, and I can't say anyone should.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.