[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else ever browse reddit and just be left angry and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Reddit-Online-Abuse[1].png (87KB, 736x622px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-Online-Abuse[1].png
87KB, 736x622px
does anyone else ever browse reddit and just be left angry and annoyed every single time. im not even trying to start a 4chan vs reddit debate, i honestly just dont understand why i am like this. the way the people on that website are amused by the most retarded of shit, the way they speak to eachother. i dont know what the problem is, but i dont feel angry when im browsing 4chan. i know the obvious solution is to stop going on reddit, but its honestly the best way to get news about topics im interested in and i cant break the habit of visiting it. i just dont get what makes them all so different from me. am i honestly just autistic or are the people there actually that fucking stupid. i hate to blame it on "le normies reeee xD" but what the hell is so different about me that i cant get along with these people. do i really have to go through life faking to enjoy this shit.
>>
>>17714270

you're from 4chan. its that simple. you're trained to hate it specifically.

im the same way.
>>
Reddit is a hivemind and a circlejerk. Everyone there thinks they have it figured out and that everyone on reddit is as stupid as the few stupid people they have met in real life.
>>
>>17714270
>>17714276

I've been coming to 4chan for a really long time and I don't reflexively get mad at reddit.
>>
>>17714270
There are other places,and you could probably suscribe to them via buzzfeed or something and you can stay up to date with everything you want.

Otherwise, identify what upsets you so much and catch yourself before it makes you sour. Retreat from/resist the object of your anger when you start to feel mad.
>>
>>17714280
How long is a really long time?
>>
>>17714295

Since summer.
>>
>>17714270
Reddit got really bad lately.
Polarizing topics like refugees and the election just make it worse.

I personally couldn't stand the marketing interns pretending as users.
>>
>>17714295
2003 or 2004. something ridiculous like that.
>>
File: MFW I BROWSE REDDIT.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
MFW I BROWSE REDDIT.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>17714270
Boy oh boy you don't even know. People there seem like they know everything that's going on in the world.
>Hahaha this politician is bat shit crazy because the MSM told me so!
They can't do proper research themselves, even for just 3 minutes. They try to argue with you by having perfect grammar and using big words that half of the time they're using wrong. You can show them facts and they will try to justify it by some retarded reason. For example, a conversation that I had
>Redditcuck: Hahaha, refugees are making Germany better
>Shows him facts about the crime rate going up caused by refugees
>I get -30 down vote points
>Redditcuck: You're a bigot. The only reason it's going up is because bigots like you aren't accepting!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON? JESUS FUCK, WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS YOU FUCKING REDDIT KEK.
>>
It's not actually a good way to get news, just a convenient way.

What you're doing is putting yourself in an echo chamber bubble, and one that is particularly succeptible to manipulation and social engineering.

What you really want is a bunch of news sites with various perspectives and biases that you can keep track of, rather than being fed news articles based on what rises to the top due to being effective clickbait.
>>
>>17714270
Do you feel this way about IRL people as well?

Cuz that's a big problem I have. I just went back to college to finish up, and the constant insipidity is grating to me. But, this experience is nothing new. I only get along with about 1 in 100 people, luckily I've met thousands of people, and desperately cling to those 1 in a 100s.

However, sometimes those friends all dry up anyways. One's in a trap house I don't feel safe at, one's pissed off at me, one got married and his wife hates me, etc. And then I'm stuck around my coworkers or students that I can't stand.

So, my next step after I notice this is to get introspective. I realize that I'm not at all satisfied with my own life, not doing the things I need to be doing, and wasting all of my time, and I'm just cranky. The solution is to be generally happy with your life. As the jealousy recedes, so does the anger. Many of us are cursed with a neuroses of needing to be right, of needing to find the truth, even when we aren't able to do anything with the truth. We have to back off from this, and consciously shift our focus to pragmatic activities that fulfill our pleasure centers the way a normal person would.
>>
>>17715057

I went back to college at 25, and I feel the same way. Holy fuck it was painful. The shit these children would say was infuriating. Things only got worse after I became a tutor. I don't know how those retards put their pants on correctly let alone passed any classes to get to college.
>>
>>17715113
Yep, what really burns me up is knowing that they're fucking each other. I'm not even bothering trying to get laid until I graduate and get some money. I've gotta get a hernia and other stuff fixed, I'm nasty as all hell right now and I'd rather be celibate than pull 1s.

I also hate the fuckers who barely get a coherent sentence out but somehow are able to solve bessel functions.
>>
>>17715127
Most likely anxiety for them, and most of you cuntckolds, being delusional about your intelligence just because most people won't agree with you on your own stupid ass opinions. Fucking relax. Quit rationalizing why you are alone, and accept you're not special.
>>
>>17715151
says the dumb guy. people are retarded or there wouldn't be reality tv shows, hillary clinton, or the electoral college.

check mate.
>>
>>17715158
Met a guy at MIT who played a lot of beer pong, and helped out a lot with my course work. He would watch reality shows, just because it was stupid and funny. Not because he was stupid. He's making six figured now where he works. The guy was a mad man.
>>
>>17715163
nope, if you like reality shows you're stupid. I don't care how good he was at whatever he did. whatever 15 year old pop star is big right now is probably a great singer and making millions, and dumb as a sack of shit.

conversely, beer pong makes you smarter, so maybe that canceled it out.
>>
>make leddit account for niche board
>try to play nice, try not to talk like a channer
>walking on eggshells the whole time, can't even have honest discussions with people
>inevitably say something even slightly controversial and get hatemail or banned
>delete account
>happened 3 times
>got banned from a trump sub as a /pol/ack for mentioning that the migrant crisis in europe has wealthy funders
>seriously

They're an echo chamber. You can't have an actual discussion there, they just get asspained and ban you. I mean shit, all the times I got banned on 4chan I deserved it for stretching the rules too far, and at least those are only 3day bans or whatever. Reddit has powertripping mods. And it's full of the most annoying kind of people -- normies who think they're different or smarter than others. They pretend to be all about freedom of information and la-di-da but they're the most tyrannical cunts on the net. It's like a paradox, anyone who calls others a bigot is themselves a bigot. They annoy you because they're hypocrites. And it annoys me because there are very, very niche subs there that I can't find discussion on 4chinz about, and I just can't bring myself to post on leddit because it's like being around a bunch of preschoolers who cry and throw hissy fits if you don't call their imaginary friend by its proper pronouns or like the same kind of juice they like. Walking on eggshells in their little safe space of no controversy--and no discussion. If you disagree with the mainstream you get downboated and/or banned.

I will always be an outsider. 4chan is my home. You guys are the only ones on the internet who can take a differing opinion or some casual language without getting your panties in a bunch.

>>17715057

I get along with very few people. I find most weak and insipid. They enjoy things I hate and hate things I enjoy. They talk about stupid useless shit. Their lives are consumed by stupid useless shit. Maybe they feel the same about me but whatever.
>>
File: dontlike.jpg (67KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
dontlike.jpg
67KB, 680x473px
>>17715163
also, with the math people who can't talk, I didn't mean the poor anxious kids, I feel for them, but don't think they're dumb.

I mean the ones reciting rote small talk with a californian accent about their feelings. real petty shit. math isn't all that different than playing guitar or bodybuilding, it just takes tons of effort.

anyway, obviously I know I'm coming off a bit pic related, but YOU don't know how fucking dumb these kids are. i bet MIT's not quite so bad.
>>
>>17715025
What do you expect from libtards?

[spoiler]coming from another left oriented person[/spoiler]
>>
>>17714270

It's because you have been redpilled and can now see all the illusion created by their ignorance:

Reddit=matrix

4chan=redpill
>>
>>17715877
4chan has a good amount of retards as well, but Reddit takes the cake.
>>
>>17714295
Not him but since 2004 or so and I don't hate it either
But mostly I go to reddit looking for a specific piece of information
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.