[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl takes forever to reply to my messages, or doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1472428480199.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472428480199.png
277KB, 598x566px
>Girl takes forever to reply to my messages, or doesn't respond at all when I do text her
>She avoids me some days for some reason
>She doesn't initiate conversation as much anymore
>She's more awkward around me, she used to tease me a lot more and be very energetic with me, even inviting me places occasionally
>Brings up other guys occasionally for some reason, her male friend visited campus today from a different uni
>She used to be physical but not anymore
BUT
>She constantly looks at me when I'm not looking, and if we happen to make eye contact she turns away suddenly
>She laughs at just about every joke I make around her (even if I wasn't even talking to her)

What the fuck is going on? I only recently fell for her and then she seems to lose interest, if she was even interested in the first place? Does she like me or no? What's my move? I messaged her a stupid gif of an otter because she said she loves otters, and she never responded (FB hasn't marked as read and she's been online). I'm rather angry that I'm even wasting energy on this, but I like her a lot.
>>
here is a sure fire way to find out if a girl likes you

>ask her on a date
>make it known it is a date

if she says yes, great. if she says anything other than yes its a no.

if she says
>oh im just so busy lately
and refuses a solid reschedule, its a no.

if she says
>OH ID LOVE TO BUT I JUST GOT OUT OF A BAD RELATIONSIHP AND NEED TIME TO MYSELF
its a no.
>>
>>17714078
I don't want to fuck up a friendship though, I got rejected literally 3 weeks ago, and she knew. She even asked if I still liked her. I'm almost expecting a "no" from her. Would asking her roommate whom I'm friends with if she is "annoyed" by me be a good idea? I trust her to not tell her something like that.
>>
>>17714089
There is no friendship between male and female.
Hell, there is no friendship between female and female.
Girls are not capable of understanding what friendship means. It's sad, but it's true.
>>
>>17714099

back to your containment board.

>>17714089

too bad. life is about risk and sacrifice. if you are happy being friends just go be friend;y wit her and see what happens.

stop expecting the woman to guide the relationsihp for you
>>
>>17714099
Why would a guy she went to school with be visiting then? Are they going to fuck and I should give up right now?
>>
>>17714103
Yeah, that's true. I'm just not sure if I'm annoying her and she wants me to leave her alone, because then that would be super embarrassing. Does it seem like I'm being a bother? I'm a pretty quiet guy and I'm pretty oblivious, I feel like this all went down hill when I asked other girl out desu? Does she perhaps feel like second fiddle and want me to pursue?
>>
>>17714103
>female spotted

>>17714106
>Are they going to fuck

Not necessarily. Maybe he is just another orbiter. But maybe they will.
Either way, it's a bad sign.
>>
>>17714114

>you don't think women are incapable of friendship
>therefore you must be female

id post a timestamp with my dick again but i dont wanna get banned again.

>>17714113

stop being a whiny little bitch? stop asking us instead of her. she is the only one who can answer for her. from your interactions you dont even hang out iwht her anymore so we can't extrapolate.

go talk. makes moves. if she seems stand offish, stand off. if she seems receptive, let her recept.
>>
>>17714119
Yeah fuck it, I'll just get flirtatious and if it falls flat I'll quit. What are some flirtatious things to do? I'm retarded and ignored girls all high school.
>>
>>17714133

just go talk to her. hang out. be chill. its not a mission. its not a test. its not aj udgement. its you talking to her and then expressing interest. ask her on a date.

good to go. if you go in trying to read her in regards to flirting you're just gonna be back here in 2 days whining about how shes so vague,
>>
girls can not be friends with males, nor can females be friends with females.

Stop being a faggot and telling random anons YOU are asking on /adv/ 4chan online anonymously if you can't handle the truth.

Fucking idiot.

I have a great relationship, she is my best friend and a fuck toy, easy win-win. She was "friends" with a few girls. They are not talking to her anymore since we became a couple.

Pretty obvious isn't it anon?

ASK THE BITCH OUT. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE STUPID.

This >>17714078 anon gets it. Now get out.
>>
>>17714160
I guess that's the only way to know, I'll just do it and not worry about it. Thanks.
>>17714161
Tbh I do want the truth, but I'll ask her out anyway. I'd be more relieved to hear that she wasn't interested all along.
>>
>>17714181

yeah i mean if she is 'annoyed' with you the friendships over anyways so just go big.

>>17714161

>a girl i dated stopped hanging out wiht her friends
>therefore girls are incapable of being friends

my ex boyfriend stopped hanging out with his friends when we started dating. guess boys aren't capable of being friends either :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 919x720px
mfw she just invited me to sit with her
>>
>>17714068
Heres the thing i learned from texting a crush and getting obsessed over her. If you do things like
>I messaged her a stupid gif of an otter because she said she loves otters

She can sense how desperate you are to talk with her. The only time you should be messaging her if when you have something to talk about not just random pictures or gifs. First of all that wont even start a conversation, maybe like two or three replies then nothing. Another thing I learned painfully and recently is if she stops texting your all the time or as much as before then she is talking with another guy. We used to talk everyday then for a straight week she didnt say one word. I knew what that meant so i didnt say anythng either and I found out she was talking with a random guy and ended it not working out.
>>
>>17714266
I just had dinner with her because she saw me and told me to sit with her, and she basically talked to me the entire time and we made each other laugh a whole lot. Since I didn't really care anymore I had no anxiety and I wasn't autistic. She obviously isn't pissed off or anything, she's just a little weird. She also said her friend basically invited himself over so she doesn't care. She even said we'd be good friends.
>>
>>17714379
Why didn't you ask her out though
>>
>>17714068
best advice is to move on. If you dwell on it anymore it's just gonna fester into Oneitis.
>>
>>17714089
Women can't be friends with each other except for gossiping and shopping and doing other 'girly' shit. They talk behind their backs and stay being dishonest generally. Women know that, they flock together because they can't be alone.
If you wanna be friends with a girl, make sure she really wants it and she will give back the same effort you put or more. If she's really comfortable with you, she will share everything from what's she wearing inside to any fucked up shit she's done. To that happen, don't be insecure, don't judge, don't lie and don't be 'nice'. She will even have sex with you if she wants it. But this happens very rare because women will always have orbiters but not enough time. If you find her, don't fall in love, stay friends. It won't work out and it will tear up both of you. If she thinks you're worthy enough, she will do anything for you as long as she's not judged by the society or other people.
If she's not doing the above, it's not worth it, unless she's a really good person, mature and understands things. Being platonic friends with a girl will give you blue balls if she's attractive and is a huge distraction especially when you are alone.
>>
File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
do girls just take ages to reply because they wanna make you wait?

i think they wanna make you wait
>>
>>17714099

>It's an /r9k/ trash post

You obviously don't have that many female friends.
>>
>>17715339
they only do that if they sense desperation in you, you fucking idiot.
Go do something instead of obsessing over a fucking person. There are too much of 'em.
>>
File: 1465282174193.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465282174193.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>17715389
>Go do something instead

yeah just avoid the issue. lol i'm sure that really works for your mental health hey bro. Good luck in your relationships
>>
>>17715403
What's the issue here? You are not even close with her and you are already stressing over it.
And if this affects your mental health, you should meet more people and learn more about the society. Not everything is lovey dovey over there.
>>
File: 9.jpg (17KB, 386x354px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
17KB, 386x354px
>>17715408
haha you fucking idiot
>>
>>17715403

Sucks to hear, but I'm gonna agree with this dude >>17715408

Your life, well the lives of those people who've finally realized it, is way too precious to be hanging onto dear life waiting on some girl to respond to a text.

For me texts are for setting up face to face meetings, I don't text to text, I stopped being 16 a very long time ago, maybe you're still stuck in that phase, who knows, you need to value your own time...I'll give you an example, girl texts me at 9:20 pm, I text back at 9:21 pm, literally seconds apart...no response....until the next day, and I know this girl, she checks her phone every 5 minutes if she can, so next day I get a "hey" at 10:00 am, and then a "good morning" at 11, I don't respond to either, then she calls my phone, I don't pick up, now this sounds like me just being autistically cruel but I just didn't feel like talking to someone who ghosted me and texts just to text, you have to come to terms with the fact that some people just don't really feel the yearning to talk to you as much as you think you deserve, sounds harsh but that's just the reality.

Today's culture of one worded texting and
"snapchatting" has completely destroyed social dynamics and calibration of most people like you.
>>
Sometimes women are just busy, jesus christ dude, just because she's your gf it doesn't mean her entire life has to revolve around you. Give her some space, don't be an annoying clingy fuck. If she keeps overdoing it then ask her what's wrong or ask her to meet up and discuss things.
>>
File: 1462633152058.png (148KB, 399x346px) Image search: [Google]
1462633152058.png
148KB, 399x346px
this is why you go for quantity over quality.

be the guy that asks every woman at the bar. atleast one will say yes. and all you need is one
>>
>>17715475
>Sometimes women are just busy
How are they busy if they have their phone in their hands 24/7?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.