[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF is away in America for 3 weeks > Make it 3 days before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5416541651.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
5416541651.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>GF is away in America for 3 weeks
> Make it 3 days before she arrives back before stalking her email and facebook (saved passwords on computer)
> See she's been talking to a guy she added on FB under suspicious circumstances about a year ago (I asked her to delete him but she never did)
> they tell each other they miss each other, cant wait to talk again (on the phone), call each other bae, kiss emojis ect. ect.
> chat history was deleted right before she left yet so can't see how it all begun, she's definetly hiding something.
> shes due back in bit under 2 days time
> should I option A) ask her about him without letting her know I know and see if she lies or; option B) come clean that I stalked her shit and know what shes been up to?
>>
>>17712702
if this guy she is talking to lives in america and she has went to america then yeah she is probably cheating. if she is cheating, she probably never ended it with you because she didnt know if things would work with this american guy.
>>
Sorry to say anon but from that info you sound doomed to fail

Once the trust is gone what do you have left

Hoe probably got raw dogged so if you stay with that dont hit it for a few days n take those sloppy seconds

Sorry bro
>>
he's from Australia, from a town about 3 hrs from us
>>
>>17712719
sounds like she is definitely cheating. if i was you i would bring it up. you shouldent have to put up with this.
>>
Only thing is other than that first night she hasnt really had the opportunity to cheat not saying it isnt possibly but im not yet convinced she cheated im going to ask to het free reign of her phone and if she denys then thats it
>>
>>17712702
>>17712732

>im not yet convinced she cheated
> they tell each other they miss each other, cant wait to talk again (on the phone), call each other bae, kiss emojis ect. ect.

kek you are a pretty rare guy. Seems like she hit a jackpot
>>
>>17712764
Thanks man, will have to tell myself that when shit inevitably hits the fan
>>
Sounds like she's cheating. She might not have gone to America to cheat, but this other situation with the fellow definitely sounds like it.
>>
>>17712774
I don't think that was a compliment
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.