[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling sad about my height and not being alpha/chad... whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
feeling sad about my height and not being alpha/chad...

whenever i go to the club with friends one of my friends is totally the chad. he's tall, he has broad shoulders, whenever he goes the entire group follows.

It's just really soul crushing being around him. Whenever we go to the club I feel like shit.

I'm only 5'11 and my shoulders are very very small, they're almost feminine. I never stand out. No one ever cares where I am. If I walk into a group people happen to ignore me. I fucking hate being this tall and thin. No one respects me.
>>
>>17712560
consider moving to Africa
You have no chance in a white country, friend.
>>
>>17712560
5'11 is pretty tall.
You can improve your shoulders, my boyfriend had really small shoulders but by going to swim every other day for a couple of years they improved a lot.
Now he has pretty decent shoulders, arms and back.
>>
>there's nothing I can do about this situation

Buddy, get a better mindset, there's everything you can do to improve this situation, go out and do it.
>>
>>17712560
Come on, man. That's average height.
>>
>>17712578
>>17712579
>>17712581
>feeding OP's ego
come on guys it's so obvious what he wants, consolation and validation. He obviously couldn't get it irl because his friend exists.
>>
>>17712560
Dude, everybody is self concious.5'11 is fine, no worries. Even if you were taller you'd find flaws. So just accept, that everybody has flaws, and has to play with the cards they got dealt with.
I'm 6" 3, and I fucking hate everything about my body and face even though objectively its probably fine.
Dont become like me, pls :(
>>
Not going to comment on the rest of OP's comment, but Chad is a disgusting name. Don't be a Chad.
-A girl
>>
>>17712594

I actually have crushingly low self esteem.

>>17712578

I know that's what people say, but in reality or a club you're average height at 5'11 and lost in a sea of basic average dudes who are the same height as you. You're not standing out unless you're at least 6'1 and muscular.

I believe people would respect me more and girls would pay more attention if I was bigger.
>>
>>17712597
>I'm 6" 3, and I fucking hate everything about my body and face even though objectively its probably fine. Dont become like me, pls :(

I'm already there man. I've been there.

I always end up depressed after going to the club. I feel inferior and shitty shitty myself. I get too self conscious to talk to any girls and feel ugly.
>>
>>17712632

>I actually have crushingly low self esteem.

You're obviously stupid as well, because you seem to think that your height is the central issue. Your height has fuck-all to do with it. Prince was like 5'2 and just LISTEN to his music.

It's not;
>I have low self esteem because of my body
It's
>I have low self esteem and I blame my body to avoid addressing the low self esteem

Either way you have low self esteem so WERK ON IT BOY
>>
>>17712637

Dude I have 17 inch wide shoulders and I'm 120 lbs

Trust me I have the worst body ever

It's not even redeemable bc I have such a petite body

Guys just don't respect you. Girls don't even give you a second look. All they care about is how big, how tall, how alpha you are.

Once you hit that 6'1 height it's like a different world

Trust me some of my friends are tall and don't even look good but get attention and respect
>>
>>17712632
I don't know, preferences differ - personally I prefer slim guys over muscular guys. I was actually sad when my ex went from slim to big and muscular. But, heh.
I think that, yes, being good looking helps a lot, but being comfortable and feeling good with yourself is the sexiest thing.
You should focus on your self esteem more, and less on your body (which sounds fine, to me).
>>
File: 1476237646031.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476237646031.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
>>17712560
>waaaaaaaaaaa I'm one inch below 6 ft and my shoulders are girly looking, Ima failure waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. that's why nobody likes me waaaaaa

this is you
>>
>>17712560
Google "short men with beautiful women" and stop using that as an excuse.
>>
>>17712560
You are 4 inches taller than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>17712560
Height or frame or so on doesn't actually matter.
I'm probably about 5'6 or around that, pretty damn short. Most in my group of friends are 6'+(guy's and girls even my girl's got a few inches on me. I'm broad-shouldered, not that it makes a difference, it's all about just being happy being you and being confident, no one in real life actually cares about height, people go where I go in the club for example because they know we'll have fun, because we're all humans we want to have fun, the kind of people who are spending their time picking their friends based on looks and following them like that aren't people you wanna waste your time with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.