[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you impregnate a woman by cumming in her ass when the cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: A Chocolately Offering.png (769KB, 747x996px) Image search: [Google]
A Chocolately Offering.png
769KB, 747x996px
Can you impregnate a woman by cumming in her ass when the cum dribbles over the vagina a bit?

Pic unrelated
>>
not really but maybe
>>
>>17712365
so buy a pregnancy test then?

I dont wanna waste the money but you cant put a price on peace of mind.
>>
>>17712371
nigger you can buy 2 packs for like 15 bucks
If you can't afford that the more fucking reason you need a pregnancy test
>>
>>17712376
Okay my credit line clears up a bit today so I'll buy a test but for future reference, I am white. :)
>>
File: 1451770428580.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451770428580.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>17712379
>I am white. :)
nigger what are you doing

Are you underage?
>>
>>17712382
unfortunately no, I'm 20.
>>
There's always a chance a girl will become pregnant if even a small drop of your cum reaches her crotch and drips into her.

Now the question "WHAT are the chances" is another story. Generally low. There's actually a rather small window during a month when a girl can get pregnant. The window can move depending o her health and other factors. You need a good sperm count to have a high chance to get her pregnant. A drop doesn't have a good enough amount, so the chances drop yet again. Even when the egg gets fertilized, there's only a small chance it will implant. Chances drop again.

But there's always a CHANCE. As long as there a drop involved that has direct contact with her vagina it will never be a 0% chance.
>>
>>17712379
You 20 with no cash on you? Credit line for 15 bucks? Unless yo nigga ass in the Zambia or you a crack addict, you should have that cash on you. Damn, even if you in the Congo motherfucker! You had to concurrently be literally a nigger in Africa AND be on crack cocaine, nigga.

Get yo bitch ass in order and while you're at it, have your finances checked too.

And don't go raw on hoes man, your ass gonna get AIDS raped!
>>
>>17712357
Someone needs to apply science to this shit people need hardcore evidence like a pie chart
>>
>>17712415
I smoke
>>
Are you Constantine from /his/?
>>
I suppose that the odds are not QUITE zero, but they are extremely low. Like, lightning-strike low (lower than that, in fact). Get the test if it gives you peace of mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.