[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys. I dropped my iphone, and screen got broken. today I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uh6lxFx.jpg (2MB, 4016x6016px) Image search: [Google]
uh6lxFx.jpg
2MB, 4016x6016px
hey guys. I dropped my iphone, and screen got broken. today I went to repair shop to get it repaired. when done, person offered to also install a screen protector, there was a cheaper one, and a more expensive one. I chose the more expensive one, because why not - I already broke screen couple times, and also I could pay in two whole bills for cost of repair + screen protector.

anyhow, protector is installed, I take a look at phone, everything looks fine, I dont examine every single little detail and scrutinize everything. later at home I notice few flaws - first, air bubbles at the edges, but that's fine, I managed to fix that. also he misaligned it, so at the button it looked off. BUT serious shit was there was a tiny scrumbled up hair stuck inbetween protector and screen. I cant fix that myself obviously without removing that shit. so I get very fucking angry and nervous and eventually rip off the screen protector shit. try to apply it again, but it's fucked up, it leaves bubbles, it has fingerprints etc. I try to reapply, and get the button positioning PERFECT, makes me even angrier that fat cunt couldnt do the same. also now I notice there's a small BLIP at the upper right edge of the screen, I dont know what it is, but screen got just replaced, why the fuck is there an imperfection? made me even angrier.

now, in about 5 hours I will go to work, and on the way I will drop by that repair shop. What do you advise me to do? I am not even angry right now, I dont feel rage, but I KNOW i will feel like a sucker who got used, who got tricked, if I

a)dont get full refund for everything
b)dont get free fix for that blip and free flawless screen protector installment
c)if they refuse (and ofc they might) and I dont smash their glass showcases (im thinking of bringing a hammer with me)

now please understand I'm not some kind of psycho, but I KNOW I will feel like I swallowed that injustice, that shitty treatment, and I know I will feel like a sucker. please advise me
>>
You are fucking nuts to a) have gotten this mad about this and b) to be seriously considering property damage if you don't get your way. Seriously, take yourself to the nearest mental hospital and get yourself checked in, for your own good.
>>
>>17712304
You fucked up at the moment you decided to tinker on it yourself instead of going straight to the shop. They won't do anything and I personally wouldnt comply to anything of I would be in their position.
>>
>>17712309
i didnt 'tinker' with it, the screen protector is like a fucking plastic sticker with holes, that's it.
>>
>>17712324
Fact is, you put your hands on jt and destroyed any kind of physical evidence and basis for an argument. You shluld've done that after the visit to the shop wouldn't habe beenbl fruitful.
>>
ya don't be so impulsive, control your emotions mayn
>>
>>17712330
ok, for screen protector part you might be right, which is 25% of the price I paid.

for screen repair you are not right, the blip is there.

>>17712336
but is there another way to not feel like a sucker if they refuse to refund/replace? is there a way to not dwell on this for a long fucking time afterwards????????????????????????????????????????????

please tell me. I came for advice.
>>
>>17712338
shit happens. this won't matter in a week. in general you should just look at what you could have done differently, learn from your mistakes and move on
>>
>>17712361
you are actually right man, thanks, your words really made me feel better. I really should inspect stuff closer before paying etc. always remember to not give the money until the latest point.

I'll still drop by that shop but ill explain the situation calmly, and I wont bring a hammer with myself. if they refuse, ok, i will just leave a shit review online and call them sons of whores.
>>
>>17712375
future is bright unless you linger in the past
>>
>>17712427
actually I devised a better plan. if they decline to refund/replace, I will say, ok then, replace it now (implying Im gonna pay for it again). then i'll inspect it, and if it's good, just walk out. better than my original HAMMER TIME
>>
heh, dropped by

and fat cunt agreed to replace it for free tomorrow lmAOOOOOOOOOOOOuuuuaaa

and install a screen protector

but he said cheap one

ill make him install expensive one. the one I actually paid for.

amazing. i didnt even have to sock anybody in jaw or break showcases with hammers, amaizing
>>
>>17713148
you sound arab/poo in loo indian. we agree to change it because it only costs us $2, usually sold at ~$20 to $35. its worth the price to send people like you away as soon as possible.

>former cellphone repair shop manager
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.