[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife or 10 years is telling me it's OK to make my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So my wife or 10 years is telling me it's OK to make my neighbor my Gf. She's send mildly reluctant, telling me she's not quite sure how she'll react but she won't blame me. I really want to, haven't been with another woman since I got married... Any thoughts?
>>
I don't know. What do you think Admiral Ackbar?
>>
Don't do it. You need to find out why she is saying this. Maybe she cheated and feels guilty about it and feels like giving you the offer will absolve her of that, maybe she feels like she's not making you happy or your relationship has halted but she cares enough about you to make herself feel like shit so that you're happy. Whatever the reason, it doesn't seem like it's coming out of nowhere. Get to the bottom of it.
>>
Don't be naive, women ALWAYS play games. There's a reason she's saying that.

A friend of mine was tricked by his ex-wife into a threesome with another girl then she guilt-tripped him into letting her fuck two strangers at the same time.
>>
>>17711739
Maybe she wants out, and you fucking someone else will push her to filing for a divorce.

Or maybe she loves you platonically but is no longer attracted to you. Either way Op this is not good.

You could fuck the neighbor but underneath it your wife is sending you a message unless she is some fucked up cuck, or is attracted to women herself which if that were the case you would have known early on in the relationship/marriage. So I doubt that is the case.
>>
>>17711780
So the wife engages in a threesome with him that was her idea, but then guilt trips him into HER (not the both of them) fucking two other people at the same time? I'm just going to guess since my ex who I was with for six years is a clinical narcissist, but is his ex a narcissist? No normal person does that. That's some heavy manipulation and gas-lighting.
>>
>>17711739
Yes if you are going to be fucking your younger, sexier and overall more desirable neiborgh on a regular basis why the fuck do you need a wife?
>>
>>17711780
How the fuck does that happen? Hey baby remember that time I brought home another girl for you? Now I get to sleep around all I want
Why would you even want a woman like that around?
>>
File: artwork_front.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
artwork_front.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
So we've been talking about this kinda thing for a long time. Just never did it. I've been the one to call it off. She's quite a sub lover tho. And dirty talks/gets off quick when she talks about me with another woman. She's always expressed bisexual tendencies but supressed them bc she was raised in a super religious household. The thing is she doesn't want to watch. Just wants me to have multiple lovers. She lives the "alpha male" vibe so maybe just wanted me to use women... Idk. My wife's definitly a keeper tho, not wanting to fuck that up so I'm torn. Which would be more disappointing for her?
>>
>>17711739

I can't imagine how this could possibly end badly, OP.
Godspeed.
>>
>>17711739
Hope the neighbor is still conscious when you and your wife made the decision!!
>>
>>17712130
>Which would be more disappointing for her?
You humiliating her by fucking and desiring the neighbor. Don't do this to this woman
>>
>>17711739
She is your wife. I dont tho, open relationships are wrong, but you shouldnt be renegotiating the promises you made to each other unless it results in huge life improvements for BOTH of you. Do not betray your wife. Not all open relationships are betrayals, but abandoning your promuse to her, for something that offers her no benefit, IS a betrayal.
>>
>>17712798
sorry, that second sentence should say "i dont think open relationships are wrong"
>>
>>17711739

>haven't been with another woman since I got married

>That's the whole point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.