[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a real fuckin bad state of mind right now. Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476558334674.jpg (31KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1476558334674.jpg
31KB, 500x387px
I'm in a real fuckin bad state of mind right now. Don't know what triggered it but I am 100% self-loathing at the moment. I cooked dinner and it tasted like shit. My ceiling fan kept rattling so in a fit of anger I jumped up and punched it, breaking a lightbulb and hurting my hand. I overheard my roommate watching The Big Bang Theory and I hate that show so I walked in his room and told him he has garbage taste and if I ever heard him watching that show again I would cut off his face with a razor blade and smash his head into a pile of salt.

I am so fucking angry right now. I am so FUCKING ANGRY right now and I do not understand why. I am reminded of a time when I got knocked out of a martial arts tournament, and instead of shaking my opponent's hand, I started screaming and punching myself in the face. I was yelling stuff like, "Fuck you! Fuck you you stupid piece of shit! You deserve to die for this!" I was saying that to myself, not my opponent. I hated myself so much in that moment. I hated myself so fucking much because I lost.

I am so fucking tired of failure. I am so fucking tired of inconvenience. I am so fucking tired of the existence of people and things which do not conform to my desires. I am up to my eyeballs in blind, irrational anger at everyone and everything, including myself. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
>>
>>17711699
You sound like a cunt. Expect your roommate to have left by this time next week. You won't have to worry about what's on TV when he's gone and you can't afford a TV at least, so things are looking up!
>>
>>17711699
Time for a therapist.
>>
>>17711699
i hope your roommate moves out, your edge would be unbearable to live with.
>>
>>17711709
Fair point. Do you believe in evil? Like, someone irredeemably fucked in the head? I do. I think I am that kind of person. I well and truly believe that I am incapable of bringing any sort of goodness or joy into the world.
>>
>>17711789
You are just an annnoying, unpleasant fedora loser who needs to get a life.
>>
>>17711699

>and instead of shaking my opponent's hand, I started screaming and punching myself in the face. I was yelling stuff like, "Fuck you! Fuck you you stupid piece of shit! You deserve to die for this!"

>I am so fucking tired of the existence of people and things which do not conform to my desires.

Wow, an actual autist. Welcome to life. Have a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up princess the world and everyone in don't exist to please you and could give two fucks what you think and/or feel. Get help cunt before you go on a killing spree.
>>
>>17711789
You're not evil, you just need to speak to a therapist and take some anti-depressants because you're probably actually autistic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.