[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people enjoy fights/fighting? It's retarded, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0156.jpg (51KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
51KB, 590x393px
Why do people enjoy fights/fighting? It's retarded, and very unattractive when girls do it. Why do people encourage this?
>>
When I'm in a fight and I hit the other person it feels really good.
>>
>>17711238
>Why do people enjoy fights/fighting?

because it makes people feel power when they can make another person submit to their strength. it is retarded when people settle disputes through fights though. i do boxing myself and i like the thrill of it but if i had a problem with someone i would talk to them about it.
>>
>>17711240
>>17711245
i have no idea how hurting someone makes you feel good. violence is retarded, just for the fact that you use a lot of energy, and there's a huge risk involved. Am i the only sane person?
>>
>>17711245
100% SUPPORT HIS THREAD
>>
>>17711308
You've probably never been in a fight.
>>
>>17711311
no, i never have been in a legitimate fight. i've never seen the point of it. i've hurt people, and no t once did it ever make me feel good/better, and fighting is for trash unless it's a life or death situation.
>>
>>17711323
Lmao, what a pleb.
>>
>>17711311
You're probably never been in a fight, either.
>>
>>17711342
I have though. Lmao, first world plebs. When Jamal comes looking for your wallet hand it straight over like good lads.
>>
>>17711308
>Am i the only sane person?

no, you are weak. power is everything in this world. you will always be in submission to those stronger than you. having the courage to fight, and dominating another is the ultimate reflection of might.
>>
>>17711352
>implying guns don't exist

physical violence is obsolete and for subhumans.
>>
>>17711352
>courage

There's nothing courageous about fighting someone because they disrespected you. You're trash with no impulse control.
>>
>>17711391
guns dont discipline people, nor does it have the same effort as fighting. you cant fight with guns, you would just kill the other person. also, guns are illegal in a lot of countries.
>>
>>17711395
you can fight in a controlled setting. fighting to settle disputes is retarded but it is good for other reasons. actual fighting have more impulse than the average person because they are disciplined. two random people fighting in the street because they are insecure isnt true fighting.
>>
>>17711238
I'll never understand the obsession some men have with ripped, UFC women.

I feel like the backlash against 'fat culture' has created a generation of men who are so focused on lifting, roids and getting cut up that they actually want to fuck other, overly muscular women. The desires of these 'alphas' bleed into the popular culture and all guys want this She Hulks who just a few years ago were described as 'Bull Dykes'. There was a time when this shit was a private fetish.

The saddest part is that regular girls are buying into this 'gains', 24/7 gym bullshit and they're afraid of a little belly fat or an ass you can't bounce a coin off of.

Shit like pic related particularly perplexes me.
>>
>>17711408
they are not even alpha though. they are boys trying to look like men. they dont even get involved in combat sports, they just get good at lifting objects but they are still weak when it comes to fighting. the whole gym culture is retarded.
>>
>>17711425
get over yourself fag

lifting weights feels good

looking good feels good

if you aren't roiding or have horrendous form you aren't hurting yourself

>people trying to be more fit is retarded

wanna know how I can tell you're an amerifat?
>>
>>17711449
>wanna know how I can tell you're an amerifat?

im actually an mma fighter and british. i think the whole gym culture is retarded because of what is advocates. real fitness is ignored, martial arts and combat sports are ignored. all people care about is getting big because they are insecure and getting big and ripped is pretty much impossible for most people if they do it natty. the lifting culture often promotes zyzz but he only got in the shape he is in because of roids. i never said there is anything wrong with lifting, im talking about the culture. also the whole alpha/beta thing is retarded because lifting weight does not make people alpha.
>>
>>17711238
It's fun to do as a man and to watch other men do but seeing women fight just makes me uncomfortable. It feels wrong and like you said is unattractive.
>>
>>17711470
This guy gets it. Niggas wanna lift to get swole but god forbid they go for a proper run or learns some fighting stances.
>>
Who needs fighting when you have GUN

If youre in a situation where gun isnt appropriate, you're better off talking your way out of it.

Also chick fights are only hot if their clothes are skimpy
>>
>>17711508
/Thread
>>
>>17711238
Fighting is not good for any reason, any true martial artist will tell you the same. Martial arts/the art of self defence, and the best defence not to be in a fight in the first place. Martial arts is about discipline and conditioning so In the event you can not avoid a fight you can hold your own. Its not about learning to fight so you can beat on someone you don't like. This is something western culture has bought to martial arts.
>>
>>17711470
>>17711501

Some of them also ironically look down on people who do manual labor. For these weightlifters, it's not about health and not about gaining strength. They lift purely for the image.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.