[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I realistically get a girlfriend/boyfriend/Pirate if I.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Coconut_Head.jpg (44KB, 526x474px) Image search: [Google]
Coconut_Head.jpg
44KB, 526x474px
Can I realistically get a girlfriend/boyfriend/Pirate if I.

>Live with family
technically they live with me, I pay the bills.
>Have no car
can't even drive
>If I'm boring
I don't have any hobbies or interest
>Make 18+ an hour
I can technically be making 30+ an hour if I get my licensing.

I'm kind of lonely but I don't really know if I want a companion or not.
>>
Can you get a gf/bf? Yes. Can you get a quality gf/bf? Probably not, and if you do, they likely won't stick around.

The majority of people in this world are just like you; average and boring. You shouldn't have a problem scoring a partner unless you're hideously deformed or fat.
>>
>>17710983
Your one big problem is
>I don't have any hobbies or interest

Take it from me:
>either sleep at family's or in my art studio
>don't drive
>unemployed (lost my part-time gig four months ago)
>massive amounts of dept after leeching on former landlord, and he want me to pay up for +5 years - yeah
>oh, and I'm 32. How pathetic is that?
>inb4 kys

Currently 5 weeks dating a single mom who just got promoted, working in a bank (not counter). 7,5/10 Would bang indefinitely

Also got a 6/10 cute fwb
Also going to fuck a 6,5 single mom this weekend, and might turn her into one of my regulars as well.

All of the above know I'm poly.
Not exactly girlfriend material in most of /adv's opinion, but I guess I'm older and less conservative than most folks here.

The previous woman I dated was for 3 months, but broke her heart because I didn't want to settle for sexually exclusive, and told her way too late in the game. My bad. This one is the executive restaurant manager for a restaurant franchise in town and earns $60K a year. 7/10 Didn't mind my situation.
Would be absolutely glorious gf material to most's standard, but I couldn't live with myself.

How did I do it?
>not boring
>know what women want
>know how to talk to and treat women
>sure, I'm about a 7/10 in the face department, but also a skinnyfat manlet

Conclusion:
Yes.
>>
>>17710983
The fuck you do making 18+ an hour that can be bumped to 30?
>>
>>17711527
>My bad.
Narcissism culture has gone too far.
>>
>>17711527
>not boring
>know what women want
>know how to talk to and treat women

can you elaborate, not OP but I luck into a few girls if I happen to meet them when I get dragged out by a friend and they have someone I can meet, so I know I'm boring but able to get a girl on occasion but they don't stick around.
>>
>>17712090
I'm seriously working on it, senpai. Felt genuinly bad for months because of what I did. We're ok now though, or at least she stops and talks if we meet in the streets. I know I was an asshole.
>>
>>17712185
In simple terms, you got to work for her affection for as long as you want to keep her.

Get her excited, intrigued, aroused, impressed, compassionate about and by who you are, what you do and how you treat her. Never stop learning new things. Many guys fall into relaxation and laziness as soon as they know they're in a steady relationship. The way I see it, you never stop courting a woman. So many guys are left with a stupid look on the face asking "what did I do?", because "I thought everything was good!", failing to see how she's been resentful for a long time.

One big reason men get lazy is because they willingly let their women step all over them, in fair if losing her - when the truth is that women are in dire need of a healthy dynamic in the relationship. Both should get the final word in things that matter. It's a partnership. The power dynamics should be oscillating, and driven by communication, not by singular dominance - that will drive women into depression, infidelity or leaving, and it doesn't matter who's the dominant one. And one crucial thing many men are clueless about is seduction. Seduce your woman for goodness sake. Do and say things that make her wet, and don't make sex into a chore and habit, where's the fun and satisfaction in that?

I could go on, but I'll see if this gets any replies first. Op seems to be kill anyway.
>>
>>17712625
Great post but you don't make it sound very fun. Almost sounds like a chore, with the man essentially doing everything while the woman does what? Just exists? Sounds almost like a guide for keeping your pet or small child happy.
>>
>>17713142
I'm not here to tell you what a woman should invest in order to keep her man. If you don't appreciate her, either leave or tell her she needs to improve.

What I described is the mindset of someone who's considered a catch, it's up to you how much effort you want to put in, but lemme tell you, having this mindset will not only let you keep her, it will bleed into everything else you're doing. Essentially, it's not about making a woman stay, it's about being a good man.

You won't lose out on anything by becoming better, and you won't gain anything by being lazy just because your woman stays with you anything.

Do you want a woman who doesn't care about how far you want to reach, or do you want a partner who motivates you to achieve more than have done so far?

Spoiler: if you haven't got a woman, you can be your own motivator.
>>
>>17713883
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. And sorry for the previous post - didn't realise how bitter it sounded when I wrote it. How did you learn all this stuff? Did you snap at some point, or did it just come naturally?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.