[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Gf is pissed off by neighboor abusing his kids > Mentioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471110661954.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471110661954.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
> Gf is pissed off by neighboor abusing his kids
> Mentioning it to me like she wants me to do something
> Legal ways are impossible because he's only yelling shit at them in the night, they already sent a few policemen and they can't do shit if the kids aren't hurt or traumatized
> She's onto me, saying stuff like she will protect my ass with the cops if I do something about it
> I'm not ready to risk a beating, or a prison sentence for some bullshit I don't know about

I'm totally aware that if I walk off this matter and don't do it, she's not going to blame me for it, at best she will admire me at worst she will see me as a pussy kind of guy

About to see her in two days, if the situation happens again, I will be forced to do something about it I believe. What do I do ? I'm no violent type, I've done some judo but I'm weak af and I don't intend to hurt anyone. Obviously if I knock at that door, I'm about to see a pissed piece of shit of a dad, not ready to talk this out. I don't think I can make him stop.
>>
Tell him swiftly and curtly that you feel he doesn't realize how thin the walls are, and you especially hear him at night with his kids. Phrase it like that. One of the main reasons for him to lash out physically would be feeling humiliated or patronized/exposed. This way you leave him a more or less dignified way out.

Depending on how severe/threatening the yelling is, you could also call CPS.

Unless your girlfriend is a little bitch who needs you to be a daytime hero, my guess is that she is more upset with your dispassionate assessment of the situation than with you not pulling a knife on the neighbor already. She might worry about your father instincts too, especially depending on your ages/how long you've been together/how badly she wants kids otherwise.
>>
>>17710739
Meh. I'm aware of her manipulating me. But I'm doing it for the kids because I'm one of the good guys, or something like that. (We're both 21 don't worry about our parental instinct lol, it's more of an ethical problem and also a simple annoyance in the night)

Your style is interessant I like that, I thought I'd have him angry at me and then lay him on the floor and call the cops on his agression, and my girlfriend would be supporting my version when the cops will come in. But I don't want to pull heavy bullshit on a random father, traumatise a family to be without a father for an evening and/or leave a revengeful neighboor close to my gf.
But yeah, I could still use my verbal skills to lay his attitude down, quote a few law about abuse to make myself relevant but if he's not willing to admit to some skinny boyfriend of her neighboor, I'm fucked.
>>
>>17710761
Would definitely not do that. You're a little punk to him who's obviously trying to impress his girlfriend. Don't make it tempting to start shit with you. Besides, obviously this behavior is not okay but that doesn't mean he doesn't love his kids and even if he doesn't he could flare up hearing his own behavior reported back to him as being abusive. It's a very loaded word, for good reasons but that won't do you any particular favors. And if they release him, even just on probation or something, don't forget he lives next door. It's terrible not feeling free to come and go in and out of your own home without feeling anxious.

And as you mentioned yourself as well, if one of the kids comes running that's a pretty rough scene.
>>
>>17710775
So your final answer would be persuasion ?
Using laws and logical thinking ?

I'm always up for that, I don't like violence or opression but I'm pragmatic, I know that when confronted to his shit he will not admit to it. He's probably going to insult me and see me as a kid trying to impress gf as you've said it before.
>>
>>17710781
Not so much persuasion, what you are basically doing is discreetly telling him that you can hear him raging at his kids. He knows how often he does this, he knows what he yells, he knows it's bad, he knows it could get him into trouble. Spelling any of these things out would be a provocation unless he's literally dumb. Just give him the chance to better himself/cover his ass. If he doesn't, call CPS on his ass and make sure you're away for a nice weekend when they come.
>>
>>17710817
Thanks, right now you're like the good side of my brain telling me the less risky situation. You have a nice day/night, my personal ken bone
>>
>>17710834
Be on your way! But really no problem, have a nice day as well.
>>
>>17710781
I think you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. What are you hoping to gain here? Personally I'd tell your girlfriend to do something about it, if she's so passionate about it. Since the only thing you're planning on doing is talking, your girlfriend is equally qualified. It sounds like you're setting yourself up to make a fool of yourself over a girl, which is never a good idea homie.
>>
Department of Family Services mate.
>>
>>17710725
r u retard? record the yelling.
>>
>>17710725
also cops choose to follow the law if they want to. if you really want something done about it call ACS.
>>
>>17711004
>ACS
the American Chemical Society?
>>
>>17710725
She sounds nuts bro. He might be yelling at his kids but there might be an angle to this you don't know. I'd steer clear if at all possible, probably consider breaking it off with her too.
>>
>>17711144
>there might be an angle to this you don't know.
This.

Anyway, you don't know what the neighbor's family is like, I mean kids get yelled at. Like what is he saying? For example, there's a difference between "I'm gonna kick your ass" and "I'm going to cut off the puppy's head if you don't do what I say."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.