[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your reasons for suicide and i tell why you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

File: god.jpg (42KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
42KB, 640x432px
Give me your reasons for suicide and i tell why you don't need to do it
>>
I have terminal Stage IV cancer, doctors tell me i have a month to live. Why not now than later?
>>
>>17710197
Because you have one month and you are wasting this time in 4chan, anon for the love of God, right now you need to do all the things that always want to do but never had the balls to do it, go climbing, go to a park, tell a girl you love her, make a list about it, a maybe you will survive
>>
>>17710195
I'm bed ridden. My mum has to type what I say (love u mom xoxo). Why shouldn't I blow my head off?
>>
>>17710210
For your mom, would you do this for her? Imagine you had a children and after so many years he commited suicide, how do you feel about it? There are so many things you can do when you are in bed like hear music, read a book, make friends, chat with people, you can buy a dog, work from home.
Also whats your condition?
>>
>>17710210
Also here is a gif of a thing that would take you a life to finish http://9gag.com/gag/aNdo3zG you can dowmload books on pdf you know
>>
>>17710210
Dude we are in 2016, this year Oculus Rift
was thrown out, 6 years ago the blackberry was the shit today we have unlimited phones in the market, my point it's: we go to the future, doctors will find a cure for what do you had
>>
>>17710195
>killed 6 million jews
>my army is destroyed
>the ruskies and yankees have me surrounded
>>
>>17710353
C'mon dude! You can go to Argentina with a bag of money and live a low key life! Everybody will belive you are dead even if they don't find your body!
>>
For the lulz.
>>
>>17710366
sroisly
>>
>>17710362
This is the best thing i ever seen in 4chan
>>
>>17710195
i feel like i have no purpose in life
no reason for living that's 100% for me
that the only reason im alive is because if i did kill myself, my parents would be heartbroken
>>
>>17710410
Also you don't have purpouse to kill yourself, let me help what do you do most of the time? You are on 4chan thats mean you do other stuff, also what do you want a girlfriend, a friend tell me whatever
>>
>>17710195
I study history.
>>
>>17710440
Hell dude, kill yourself now there is no place in earth for you
>>
>>17710195
Because i don't see any meaning in the universe, objectively and subjectively. I remember, so many times in my life... I felt so happy... Maybe the climax of my happiness for the moment, day.. week... But then I return to this fact; that nothing matters. I mean, some people have their own meanings, but for me... I just keep going back, to nothing matters....
>>
>>17710195
The only thing that I have felt any real positive emotion in years was when I recently met that one woman that I have fallen for, but it crushed me too when I realise she doesn't have any interest in me. I have been dying slowly ever since we first part ways.
>>
>>17710426
you know how when you sleep and dream and lay in bed it's awesome? well if you kill yourself it's essentially that....forever

i have no girlfriend, i have no friends. i have no hobbies. i could legitimately lay in bed all day watching netflix and hulu and shitposting 4chan all day. but that isn't a life. that would dishonor my family. i wish i could die because then i wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore.
>>
>>17710484

Why does that matter so much to you?
>>
I'm a worthless, degenerate NEET and I already wasted all my potential. It's over for me so I might as well off myself instead of waiting decades to rot away.
>>
>>17710522
for such a long time I have wanted to be a really smart person... I just want to be intelligent and know how to handle myself gracefully in my life, and be good to others. But I don't want to be a pacifist... I am so confused.
>>
Just imagine, a third world country, the sexual topics are still pretty primitive here and you have to go trough a lot, lot of shit, a lot of attention and critics, starting with family which are the only people i have, the things is that i just can't hide myself too much time anymore and i have to say i'm not emotionally strong for all the problems i will have to confront, i just can't
>>
>>17710515
>i have no girlfriend, i have no friends. i have no hobbies. i could legitimately lay in bed all day watching netflix and hulu and shitposting 4chan all day. but that isn't a life.

Here is your problem, you believe your life isn't a life because is not the stereotype of good life that almost every person has, but life is do what do you like it, your life can be sitting in 4chan all day if this make you happy

You worry about dishonor your family and think about killing yourself? wtf dude grow up i hope you are young, life is not making millions and having womens, it's been happy and don't stop your life for little things like women or because you don't have friends or hobbies: you know you can be happy without any of these right?

To LIVE you need to overcome everything, a dead, a lost, the anxiety, the depression, a break, everything. If you learn to overcome everything in life and live by your own you can be whatever you want

Life is like dreams you can change everything you didn't like

I'm serious btw
>>
>>17710544
>I'm a worthless, degenerate NEET and I already wasted all my potential.

One question;
- Why degenerate

When you say you wasted all your potential i think you are referring to you don't go to college when you where young or you quit college or something else
-What do you refer to this, maybe i can help you if you explain

>It's over for me
Shut up and listen: Life isn't only abot cars, girls and money, and its never over for anyone
I'm from Venezuela, dude i work as a lawyer and i make 60$ dollars in a month and even like this i still working because i had a family and people around me that supported me all my life, if i didn't go to another country this will be my life forever and i still happy even if i'm going to be poor all my life.
Where you are anon? In the United States? Well if you work in retail there, you make the same as 8 families in my country, so you can stop being a NEET AND GO TO COLLEGE AND START WORKING AND MOVE YOUR ASS!!!

My point is: to what you had there is a answer and if you kill yourself, you are a idiot
>>
File: thinkingsailor.jpg (74KB, 637x476px)
thinkingsailor.jpg
74KB, 637x476px
chemical imbalance in my head 8)

owell at least mental health studies are progressing, there's hope fellow mentally ill bros
>>
>>17710574
>for such a long time I have wanted to be a really smart person...
You can study for this but you need to put effort

>I just want to be intelligent and know how to handle myself gracefully in my life, and be good to others.
Maybe you want to be a leader

>But I don't want to be a pacifist... I am so confused.
A bad leader? Dude you want to be hitler? let erased this last one and we are good
>>
>>17710839
Thats bad, but not a reason to kill yourself, you can overcome life, since you had internet you can find things that you like
>>
>parents divorced when I was 6.
>sister was diagnosed with cancer at 7.
>4 different families mother's,father's, stepmother's, stepfather's.
>Never felt comfortable in "my own homes" due to being passed around between all four of the families.
>No one gave me attention entire childhood because sister dying.
>Stepfather is an asshole who gets easily angered and yells a lot.
>Sister died recently.
>I'm failing all college courses.
>No friends.
>No work experience.
>Depressed, social anxiety, late bloomer.
>>
>>17710672
I don't imagine, live in Venezuela a third world country too, here people are starving to death

>The sexual topics are still pretty primitive here and you have to go trough a lot, lot of shit, a lot of attention and critics, starting with family which are the only people i have, the things is that i just can't hide myself too much time anymore and i have to say i'm not emotionally strong for all the problems i will have to confront, i just can't

Ok, this mean you are gay and you think your family won't accept it and people will make fun of you.
To people: fuck people, live your life whatever you want, fuck critics, fuck attention
To your family: they maybe din't accept it, and it will start a fight or something like this but look like thiss, when you say what you are, they can't change you they need to accept you, i don't think they throw you out of your house or something like that, if they love you they will accept you and time will make everything normal

Don't worry about people who dont accept you (why do you want people like that as a friend?) you will find friends and maybe a partner

De donde eres?
Where are you from?
>>
Don't do it because it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Fix your life instead, face your shit head on.
>>
>>17710500
>The only thing that I have felt any real positive emotion in years was when I recently met that one woman that I have fallen for, but it crushed me too when I realise she doesn't have any interest in me. I have been dying slowly ever since we first part ways.

And for this you are going to kill yourself? You know there is 3 645 600 000 womens in the world?
You tell yourself "I will never find a women like that" bullshit, there is a ton like she you need to move on and forget her, forget is hard but sometimes is good

Also of all the things you can do in your life, you are going to stop because a woman? Overcome this anon is way more easy than you think, do what you like it and you will find happiness in another things
>>
all my reasons are sort of connected:
>depression, social anxiety and general anxiety
>loneliness and no friends
>never had gf or sex
>pedophile, but i do find girls my age attractive
>addicted to masturbation
>lazy
>starting to get fat due to stress
and i'm only 26, but i feel my life is already over
>>
>>17710874
Damn! Finally somebody say it! This is the solution to all this question
>>
>>17710871
Not gay, transgender, is my image what affects me, de Colombia

I just imagine that the humiliation will be so hard that the people will be starting to looking me in a fun or weird way when I will be walking by the street or any other place and nobody will taking me seriously and then I won't be able even to go class or work.
>>
>>17710886
Shut down your computer forever dude, never came back to this site, and start masturbate in the shower not in your computer, start going to the gym with headphones (to not talk no anyone) or start running alone, this maybe help you to solve your social problems

>depression, social anxiety and general anxiety
There is medicines to overcome this, i had no answer for this

Do this: Change the use of your computer for lift in the gym, maybe this can solve everything, you start on monday choose a routine >>>/fit/39215890
>>
>>17710195
There are too many problems to fix in this world and I don't know what to do about it. The southern states rampant unemployment, the fact that manufacturing has left the U.S, Russia thinking it's a good idea to continue its dickwaving contest with the U.S, an apathetic populace.

And on a more existential level it's driving me crazy that the only way happiness can exist is the fact that sadness exists. The only reason western countries know what peace is like is because we know that people are suffering at this very moment. And everyone is okay with that fact. It's maddening.
>>
>Black and not in the cool way
>Low self esteem my whole life
>Drop out of college
>Part time job at age 24 (UPS)
>No friends
>Find girl most beautiful girl in the world who loves me and wants the best for me
>Get angry at her due to my insecurities and she blocks me
>25th Birthday is next week
>>
>>17710896
Mira hermano la situacion de Colombia en cuanto a los transgeneros son tratados igualmente en Venezuela, tenemos peliculas sobre eso, pero yo e conocido en bares a varios que son faciles de tratar y e aprendido a ver por encima de esto y empezar a pensar que esta persona sin importar como se vea la puedo tratar como si fuera mi amigo del colegio por ejemplo, como vivimos en paises parecidos me imagino que normalemente son las personas adultas las que estan en ello pero esto con el tiempo va siendo mas aceptado, siempre hay tiempo para ti mira al padre de las kardashian que salio a una edad adulto, el perdio años de su vida en una mentira, hazlo ahora o vive una mentira en ello que nadie te diga como vivir tu vida con el tiempo aprenderas a llevarlo en tu vida
>>
>>17710195
I have crippling anxiety and depression. Everyone I try to talk to rejects me and I have no hope for my future. I can't get into college or get a job and I live with my parents. I don't trust my family and I have no friends. I am overweight and my only hobby is video games. I am also very ugly and I am annoying to everyone around me
>>
>>17710919
There is always time dude, there are women that find black mens atractive, you can find friends improve your insecurities and acepting yourlsef by who you are, you can return to college you need to do the effort
>>
>>17710863
Find a jod and leave that house, don't care about anything and forget your old life and start a new one, a new family, start college again,time will bring new friends

Start again from 0 and forget everything
>>
>>17710195
because im failing in the only major i like and no body wants to be loyal with me. also hate my mum
>>
>>17710956
I will try anon thank you
>>
Because I don't think I'll regret it too much if I don't exist.
>>
File: 1476107301522.png (15KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1476107301522.png
15KB, 640x773px
>>17710840
Yes I do want to be a leader.
>>
>>17710304
>9fag
>suicide is now a must for you
>>
>>17710195
>How do I stop hating myself for specific things?
>College anon
>Only friends are mutual friends of housemates/high school friends
>First semester in, never met any friends/socialize outside of initial friend group because I didn't live in the dorms, so I lost a prime opportunity to make friends
>Think about this a lot, and how mutual "friends" probably only talk to me because "Anon brought his friend along"
>Honestly feel like a bother in that regard
>Mutual friend asked me why I don't talk to any of the girls in my class. Reasoning is I don't feel nervous around girls, but am worried that if I just go up and talk to them out of the blue, I'm going to come across creepy. But if I have a reason to talk to them, then I have no problem.
>He says that wouldn't be creepy. I asked him if I was creepy, and he says "A little, from what I know of you so far. It's not visually, just your personality"
>FEELSFUCKINGAWFUL
>Vulgar only around friend group, dark humor, etc but fuck really? Creepy?
>Being called one of the things I hate being (A bother/Creep/Annoying)
>Only one who really goes out of her way to be friendly towards me is friend/co-worker. I really appreciate her (Not in a romantic sense) as I feel like sometimes she'd be the only one to give a shit
>>
>>17710195
I'm really ugly and incompetent
Better to die than to live being pathetic
>>
One year ago I had a happy life, stable relationship, all was great
I proposed, ruined my relationship
Started dating this guy trying to leave his abusive, pregnant wife
He literally has no other support and may end up back with her if I leave and he guarantees that he'll kill himself in a year
She broke my car
She followed me home and now knows where I live and I have a year lease
She slashed four of my tires so now I'm parked 4 blocks away
Get constant death threats from her from proxy numbers
Have an 8 to 8 schedule from hell
Training for a job I may hate
I cannot see a future where I am authentically happy
>>
>>17711335
You should kill her instead of yourself
>>
>>17711358
I have had a lot of murder-suicide thoughts
>>
>>17710881
Let me elaborate. It has been 10 years since I first met her. I have been chasing others during her absence but no one else has ever made me feel this way like she did. I have been going through some very rough times where I was going through a very turbulent downward spiral in the last 10 years of my life. I recently met her again and I never felt so alive and I felt something that I have been lacking for so long. She doesn't share the same interest as I do for her. So that is why I'm having dark thoughts again. Believe me when I tell you that my life is horrible in so many ways. I literally have nothing to live for.
>>
>>17711374
call your lawyer for a restriction order
>>
>>17711399
>She doesn't share the same interest as I do for he
Thats why you love her, because she is diferent

Do you confess your feeling?
>>
>>17711441
It's my word against hers, there are no cameras or other witnesses, can't get a restraining order
>>
>>17711333
And a faggot too because you can't overcome your ugliness and start to live like a decent human beign, also do you think beign beautiful will bring girl like magic to you? you know that if you are a faggot you will never had a girlfriend? Grow up faggot
>>
>>17711453
I'm not even male you retard
>>
>>17711329
So your friend call you creepy and you start thinking on kill yourself? Yezz...change because like this you can't hold a adult life

Grow up
>>
>>17711457
How do i supose to know? 99% of 4chan is full of males

Change girlfriend for boyfriend or partner, whatever
>>
>>17711447
What about your partner? Thats a proof, find a proof, get that women out of your life
>>
>>17711464
It isn't because of him. I've thought about this A LOT before he ever mentioned it. This has been going on in the backburner of my mind for the past few months, but it didn't really hit me until I heard somebody else say it.

The idea was that I thought it might have just been in my head, some insecurity-ridden thought but when someone else says it to you, fuck it feels wrong.
>>
>>17710914
wtf
>>
>grind 40-60+ hours week doing manual labor
>40k in loans
>didnt finish school, no interest
>live with parents, city too expensive, dont want to live in the shitty burbs, or with some dumbass roomates.
>Wanted to be a firefighter, gotta re certify in a lot of shit, and out of athletic shape, more $$$ on tests and shit
>Wanted to be a cop, did forbidden drugs in college so now the chances of getting in are really slim
>Every "career" field sounds boring as shit.
>Not committed enough for military, and the only thing id want to do you can't make a career out of. Once the contract is over it's back to the grind.

Life is pointless, just waste money and feed addictions.

>Can't even smoke weed, cause current job can drug test and still might apply to PD.
>>
>>17711468
From context
Why would a man whine about being ugly
It doesn't matter as much for guys
>>
>>17711444
I did once, but she loves another man and she still says the same. That was enough for me. I got piss drunk the whole night after. I never felt so hopeless. You won't be surprised yourself if you ever met her. One of the most beautiful women you will ever meet, graceful and soft and friendly. A lot of guys always hit on her.
>>
>>17711485
Why do you think you are creppy

But i don't undestand you, its just a word this don't define you
>>
>>17711490
>It doesn't matter as much for guys
Girl this whole site is about men crying about being ugly

Would you marry the guy in the picture? would you suck his dick? Exactly
>>
>>17711491
This isn't gonna help because you have 10 years thinking on her but...move on, find a hobby forget her, erased everything about her, contact, of facebook, of twitter, of instagram, never talk to her again, its hard but its healty find another thing to do but, kill yourself its no a solution for a temporary problem
>>
>>17711497
Thing is I don't think I'm creepy. I thought if anything I was just that reserved kid that always has his headphones in.

I know it's just a word, but it's one of those things that then makes me wonder how I come across to everyone else I normally am around at school or work.

Then that translates into my worry of being a burden or the "guy that just tags along" friend in the friend group. Very rarely do I specifically get invited to things by anyone. I'm always invited via proxy.

"Hey, we're doing x this Friday. You and x are invited. You can bring Anon too if you want."

That's the general way people let me know I'm able to go. Instead of just directly texting me, inviting me, they basically let it be up to my friends if I can go.

Am I wrong for feeling like total shit over that? I feel like it's essentially them saying "Well, we better invite anon so he doesn't feel bad."
>>
>>17711507
It depends
If he's a good man then yes
>>
>>17711520
Naw you are good anon, some people here never go out al least you know people,

>Instead of just directly texting me, inviting me, they basically let it be up to my friends if I can go
Maybe because they know, because that friend, if the don't want you to go they will never invite you

>Am I wrong for feeling like total shit over that?
No, you aren't wrong, you feel insecure about another person intentions thats natural, is like when somebody didn't say "hi" to you, you start thinking "what do i do that upset him?" is a normal feeling anon, you aren't creppy you are insecure or introvert

Are you a woman or a man?
>>
>>17711488
>OP says he'll give advise
>Only answers some self conscious nogf attention seeker.
>>
>>17711551
So let stop fighting and start talking serious girl,

>It depends
>If he's a good man then yes
Some...Most of the men think like this, if you are loyal and good i would marry you like most of the men that are in this thread that maybe feel the same as you, you can't be a 0/10

Also if you want sex, men will always hit you for sexual desires you can easily go to any men in a bar or in the street and say "you want sex" and he is going to say yes
>>
>>17711559
I'm a guy.
>>
>>17710195
Because I just want to I guess
>>
>>17711576
Before you do it, can you kill Trump?
>>
Because I don't want to see myself fail anymore, I just can't do it. I can't do anything
>>
>>17711618
Start with little victories, you showered this morning? Good job! Got to work on time? Gold star! Made a nice dinner? Achievement unlocked! Focus on small, succeedable goals.
>>
>>17711568
>>17711568
Sorry, i didn't read you comment but i think you don't want to change so i think a advice wouldn't help you say:
>dont want to live in the shitty burbs, or with some dumbass roomates
>Every "career" field sounds boring as shit.
>Can't even smoke weed, cause current job can drug test and still might apply to PD.
Dude to change you need to put effort

>didnt finish school, no interest
I was going to say that you re-start school but
You still like to take some drugs, you need to stop that things to take your shit together

>Life is pointless, just waste money and feed addictions.
For you thats your point of view of life, change that

My only advice is: Talk to your parents they may help, Stop thinking in drugs and "feed addictions" and keep trying to be what do you want to be: a firefighter, a cop, a military
>>
I'm a 32 year old man and I'm 4'11". I have paranoid schizophrenia and I'm still a virgin, I barely have enough money to feed myself. I get into fist fights with my mom daily.
>>
>>17711621
Lol i dont even think about drugs aside how they fucked me for being young. Hardly have any alcohol anymore, would rather smoke a j than drink.

I'd rather workout, but when you come home from work after being on your feet and working for 10 hours, the last thing you want to do is squat or drag your ass through a run.

Not necessarily looking for any changes. All i want is to move out, but then i'm paying close to 2k for a shitty closet with half a bathroom and a microwave.

By addictions i mean anything. Sometimes i blow a full check on car parts just because it's my hobby, and it makes you feel good for about 5 minutes.
>>
I don't enjoy going to work
>>
>>17711570
But that's where the incompetent part of my complaint shows up
I'm no good
>>
>>17711662
Some men like bad girls, really...we are very stupid we could take everything...
>>
I'm a german U-Boat and the germans lost WWII.
>>
>>17711633
Change your work for another that pay more, buy a night with a protitute yo take your virginity, take a tratement for your schizophrenia with the money of the newjod, put a necklace that rembenber you that you don't need to fight with your mother, move on to your own apartment saving money, you will always be short so accept yyourself, profit
>>
>>17711680
Change your name to Captain Nemo

Go to Argentina with this guy
>>17710353
>>
The most beautiful, vibrant, brilliant girl died when I was in the 7th grade, I have never had girlfriend. I'm 23, far, no job, no friends, and live in my dads basement, strung out on painkillers. Everyone but my father has abandoned me.
>>
>>17711486
Yeah that's usually the reaction I get.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (81KB, 500x335px)
IMG_1160.jpg
81KB, 500x335px
>21 year old khv
>no friends
>probably gonna drop out of college soon for the second time
>crippling introversion, social anxiety, OCD, probably ADHD-inattentive
>too shy/lazy to go to a therapist
>>
>>17712528
I wish I was 21. I'm 24 and in high school
>>
Life is a pointless, unpleasant game of needs management and there's no reason to stay alive.
>>
>>17712535
any advice for me senpai?

24 is still bretty young btw
>>
Life is pointless, everything is pointless, having a gf is pointless, having enough money is pointless, doing what you like is pointless.

After all it's just an illusion which has no meaning and no worth, we will all return to dust, so why not sooner?
>>
>>17710195
I'm gonna turn 24 in December and I've already been homeless, stuck at a shit job, broke a tooth, and feel like whatever good I am will be relegated to being a bank for someone.

There are games but blatant escapism is largely all of what I've done with myself other than get a useless associate's and work.

I don't think I'll live to 30 as is and I didn't think I'd make it as far as I have already...which says something about how I see my life and how I just slog through my days on autopilot outside of occasionally making myself study for a certification that probably won't matter.

I'm 230 and despite being more than strong enough to be that one guy you always call to help move heavy shit, I have fat cheeks. I had someone I liked tell me I'd be nice...if my face was more slender. This isn't idle vanity crying because even when I was a stick kid my face was round as a tomato.

Overall I'm only really here because of family and friends who I help and support.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.