[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play video games >Get yelled at by teammates >Leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1477573522138.gif (10KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1477573522138.gif
10KB, 370x330px
>Play video games
>Get yelled at by teammates
>Leave room
>Get yelled at by mom
>eat
>get yelled at by self for getting even fatter
>Go to sleep
>Have a nightmare
>Go to counselor
>Get yelled at for not getting a job

Does it get better?
>>
>>17710043
On its own? Most likely not.
You're going to have to make a breakthrough here.
>>
>>17710049
When I think breakthrough I think getting a job, and that's not what I want. I like being a NEET, I'm scared of working, I like having free time and being in my room. I just wish my mom would stop being upset and I would stop having nightmares and everybody was happy
>>
>>17710054
It wont last and your life and body are telling you its an issue. How old are you and why did you get into NEEThood anyway?
>>
File: a5KbBZO_460s.jpg (21KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
a5KbBZO_460s.jpg
21KB, 255x231px
>Tfw get yelled at by boss
>>
>>17710054
>I like being a NEET, I'm scared of working, I like having free time and being in my room. I just wish my mom would stop being upset and I would stop having nightmares and everybody was happy
Well you can have some of those, but you have to choose.
>>
>>17710060
I just turned 19. School was very bad for me, not necessarily the work or grades, but it felt so horrible and agonizing and grating being somewhere I hated and being made to do things I hated and having to wait hours just to go home and then do it again. Going to college or work would just be that but worse. I think for as long as I've been going to school I've wanted to be a NEET, and somewhere along the line I found the internet and saw that there was a lot of people who could just stay in their room and not work or go to school and just play video games all day and I wanted to be just like that. I finished school a few months early by wading through online classes at the school, and I've been home ever since. Everybody is hounding me all the time about getting a job or going to college but I don't want any of that.
>>
>>17710070
Can I just take the nightmares?
>>
>>17710082
people like yourself are an example of why the world is fucked up, its not your fault though, its your parents fault and society for being too liberal. you're a man child. you're essentially using resources created from other peoples hard work to sit down and play video games all day. i was a neet for about a year too but i actually used my spare time to do useful shit. i know its easy to do what you're doing but life isnt meant to be easy. we have to suffer in order to create greatness. Either change or kill yourself because all you're doing is wasting resources.
>>
>>17710082
Poor work ethic and upbringing is your issue. How you can have such low aspirations is unreal.

I will differ from >>17710127. You are 19 and you have a responsibility to your family who have invested in you.

Quit your games which will lead you no where and leave you in crappy jobs for the rest of your life and make something of yourself.

You were stressed and found comfort in games and the internet. Now you have become dependent on that "feel good" sensation. You are addicted. Get a job or go to college and stop ruining your families lives. Take responsibility.
>>
>>17710043
There's a setting that stops you hearing voice chat from team mates under parental controls.
Try not eating like a fat shit and you will lose weight.
Getting a job is incredibly easy, even if it is a shit part time one, you are improving your situation.
>>
>>17710135
Not OP but it's much more difficult, as expected, than what you suggest

Going cold turkey on anything is difficult. I used to be in OPs shoes sort of (out of high school I made a shit ton of money...playing video games no less, where I could live on my own and wouldnt have to work for over a year.) Just like with being addicted to drugs, when you're around friends and you share a common bond that happens to be the thing you break, it has a monkey grip on your life. Many of them have no reason to talk to you anymore, and most will drop being your friend. And that's hard as fuck to deal with when you're young and that's all you've got.

Op it's all up to you but I would give college a fair shot if you have the resources to do it. It's much more different than high school I promise you. I hated hs but I did a 180 when in college it was the best thing for me. Having a part time job would help even if it's a handful of hrs a week. If anything its a little extra pocket change. If you can drop the vidya eventually then more power to you. Don't try to do it all at once, small steps is key. Just remember it gets more difficult the older you become.
>>
>>17710170
I think your situation while similar is different. You made money and worked towards that through video games. You also I assume had friends face to face involved in it. That is being both productive (you worked to make money, granted through vidya than traditional means) and social (friends). That doesnt sound NEET just the upper scale of a gamer turning their hobby into a profit. More power to you!

Op just sounds like a depressed game/net addict who needs to get his life in order. My previous advice stands and while I know its hard as crap to go cold turkey, extreme cases sometimes require extreme measures.
>>
op you may not realize this but you're ahead of your time. stupid conversatards deny this but we could have been a post -scarcity society literally decades ago but the elite has brainwashed us into believing infinite growth is realistic and now resources are streched to the point that middle classes dont even exist while the top fleeces the sheep. whats the point of living anyways if you have to work 70 hours a week to afford a house you only sleep in? fuck the system, and keep fighting. but you really should get fit or take classes or something to at least make it look like youre trying
>>
>>17710279
>whats the point of living anyways if you have to work 70 hours a week to afford a house you only sleep in? fuck the system,

yeah, the amount of time we have to work is bull shit . we produce so many resources etc that we dont have to work as much as we do. but op is part of the problem in the sense that he spends all his time playing video games. as a species we would degenerate if we advocated such a living. if we dont have to work as much, as a society we should spend our time learning and improving. dont encourage ops life style because he is going to become socially inept, depressed and kill himself.
>>
>>17710043
Just chill down dude, everyone is so serious around you, don't try to be so serious. Life is not a big deal.

Getting a job will allow you to leave home and be not yelled at, and it's not that hard.
It gets better if you chill and don't follow this all serious business around you.
>>
>>17710043

yeah. get a job. lose weight. dont listen to the people yelling at you when you are actually working at it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.