[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm your boyfriend and i'm great. I give you full body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1444965726686.jpg (99KB, 1410x985px) Image search: [Google]
1444965726686.jpg
99KB, 1410x985px
I'm your boyfriend and i'm great. I give you full body multiple orgasms, i eat pussy like a gourmand get along with your family, and like to cuddle.

but you find out i own and am passionate about guns.

do you leave me?
>>
>>17709988
Nobody gives shit stop being such an insecure /k/ fag
>>
if you just collect them or something, no

if you're an avid hunter, probably
>>
>>17709988
No? Speaking from experience, my boyfriend loves guns and owns some. All the power to him. I'm not about to try and change someone I actually love.
>>
Me personally, probably not a good idea seeing as sex isn't all that great to me due to rape history, and I'm also so ready to shoot myself in the head also due to rape history.
But for the average normal girl, it shouldn't be an issue I think. Unless she has kids.
I'm also vegetarian and think hunting is a turn off.
So yeah maybe you're not the issue here and the girl is
Me being a prime example.
Just look for the right girl for you dawg.
>>
Nah, I just cheat on you until you find out.
>>
Guns are sexy honestly
>>
>do you leave me?
Yes.
>>
>gun insecurity

Do men really have this? Unless a girl is a liberal douche (which isn't gf material anyway) she either won't care or will find it attractive on some level. The absolute worst thing is maybe fear kids would find it, but if you know proper gun safety and store them properly no one will care.

Personally I find it a bit attractive. It shows
>>
No. Why would anyone leave you over being passionate about guns? Who the fuck cares?

I certainly don't.
>>
>>17710153
It shows competence and a non-pussy hobby. If someone ever breaks in you can bet your ass I'd feel safer sleeping next to a man with a gun
>>
>>17709988
depends on if we have a few things in common. if we can talk openly without you getting emotional or shutting down. if youre an honest guy. if you can put family first. if you can cook. if youre fairly clean. if you give massages.
>>
>>17709988
what. No. wtf.

A decent human being? Yeah. That's a rare find.

if you're as great as you describe yourself you're probably a responsible gun owner and not a retard.
>>
>>17709988

no. but im a dude and im just interested and finding out more about how you give me multiple orgasms.

seriously though, every womans different. stop acting like you'll get some general consensus.
>>
Sexy af. Especially when you take pride as in regularly clean and display.
>>
The most avid pro-gun person I know also has no concept of gun safety. They hoard them, have weapons laying around all over the place, live ammunition all over the floor, and would do so even if there were kids in the house.

So don't be that guy. As long as you are responsible about them and don't put people at risk, then I wouldn't mind whatsoever.
>>
European who's not a fan of guns at all and no. Though it would also depend on how mature you are about agreeing to disagree with the viewpoints. And personally if there's a gun in my house I'd like to have it somewhere locked away especially with kids running around.
>>
>>17710153
>Unless a girl is a liberal douche (which isn't gf material anyway)
That cuts the potential dating pool down by a good 3/4 at least.
>>
Just put down the gun and eat my pushy.
>>
>>17709994
Hunters are a definite problem.

>>17710157
Guns are definitely a pussy-hobby. When they hear a bump in the house and the first thing they reach for is a gun, they're a pussy. OH NO THE TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE FROM OUTSIDE TO INSIDE CAUSED THE HOUSE TO EXPAND AND SETTLE MAKING A SHARP SOUND. IT MUST BE A BURGLAR, I'M SO ASCARED. I'LL HIDE BEHIND THE COUCH WITH A GUN NOW.
>>
>I have my concealed carry.
>Ex always cried and complained about me carrying.
>Left her.
>>
>>17709988
I don't care as long as he's safe about it and doesn't show them off.
Everyone in my family owns guns but are very discreet about it. I am not particularly fond of guns, but definitely do not mind them. I detest people who show them off and feel like cowboys, or people who are not safe about it.
Other than that, who gives a shit.

But then again, my ex played magic the gathering, so I guess that my standards in terms of "my boyfriend's hobbies" are quite low.
>>
Stop dating SJWs.

No, I wouldn't, I'm pretty interested in shooting but I just turned 18 and just now am able to buy my own legally (family is super against them). I honestly wish my boyfriend was into shooting, it'd be really fun and I'd rather learn to get better at it from someone I know.

The first thing I'm going to do when I'm 21 is get my concealed carry permit. I've had so many close calls where I've needed to run/defend myself from people, it'll give me some peace of mind.
>>
>>17709988
If you keep them locked up and properly stored it's fine. If you get all weird, and start cleaning them while you're drinking, it's a no-go. Also if you show any violent tendencies whatsoever, I am out of there
>>
No.
Everyone has their own hobbies. Would I consider it strange? Perhaps, but people usually have their quirks.
I'm also just one person, others may not consider it as strange as I would.
>>
>>17709988
Yes, if by guns you means dicks. Because otherwise it's a retarded question.
>>
Do I leave you for the guns: hell no.

Do I leave you for the insecurity: maybe.

Be confident /k/ommando. Be strong in yourself and don't second guess or get yourself down for your hobbies.
>>
>>17709988
just don't date weak women mang, if they're going to be liberal cunts about your constitutional rights, find a different woman
>>
File: 1461753478761.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461753478761.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>17711036
>>
>>17709988
Gotta draw the line between collecting them, going to the shooting range, hunting or being the kind of faggot who needs to have a gun near him all the time.
>>
>>17711036
I live in a small ish city. Not only are we a heroin capital, but some dude I knew in high school broke into a house a few years back and massacred a woman and her 11 year old daughter. He cut her leg off.

It might be nice to live in suburbia, but I have enough anecdotal evidence to justify my caution.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.