[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wan't to get into ANR, but have no idea how to bring it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: BLFL3pKCIAAQI5q.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BLFL3pKCIAAQI5q.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I wan't to get into ANR, but have no idea how to bring it up or how to start a relationship like this.
I am really autistic when it comes to talk to women, especially with big breasted women. In fact, my dick get hard when i talk or see a busty girl on street. I have a lot of problems. Why is this happening

Can you help me giving some experience or something else.
>>
what do you mean by ANR?
>>
>>17710032
I think he means adult nursing relationship
>>
oi m8 just remember that women are not gonna hurt you if you talk to them. What works for me is to not see them as another type of species, but just see them as if you were talking to another male (be conscious of rude jokes or saying dirty shit tho, of course) Also appearance does play a role. I'm assuming you don't carry yourself all that well when it comes to posture. Stand up tall, take care of yourself (hair and clothes and all that gay shit) and speak words like you mean it. If you fuck up, it's okay. No one will shoot you lol.
>>
File: 1476821036548.jpg (42KB, 600x557px)
1476821036548.jpg
42KB, 600x557px
>>17710038
>>
So do you mean just someone you meet up with or bringing this up to a girl you're involved with?
>>
>>17709967
I masturbate almost exclusively to YouTube lactation videos.

Good luck finding a partner OP. I've been married for 13 years and it's been a tough sell just to get her to have sex with me more than twice a year.

I'm rooting for you though.
>>
>>17710553
Also, when we first dated she was probably down for anything, but I didn't have this fetish then. She's let me suck her tits a few times for an extended time, but it would take me hours to build up the courage to ask and the answer was usually no. Like most here, I have a very low threshold for rejection.
>>
>>17710038
Tnks anon
>>
>>17710533
Both
>>
>>17710564
Know your feel. I was with this girl with nice D cups but he didn't like boobjobs or me sucking her tits.
I just sucked them like once un a year.
>>
>>17710034
Yes, this is what i mean
>>
I've dated a girl with very sensitive nipples and she would let me suck on her tits a lot and i absolutely love doing that. I'll get down on the tits of any girl i'm hooking up with and i'll suck them hard and good, but actual breastfeeding is very niche even for us tit-lovers.

I would probably try it once if i could, just to see how breast milk tastes, but women into that or willing to try are most likely few and far between.
Even in the fetish community, breastfeeding/ANR fetishists are outliers and secluded.
>>
>>17711681
I know what you mean, im a tit-lover and i always suck my gfs boobs for a long time while a finger her.

A year ago she was milking because of some hormone shit. I really enjoy the taste of the milk and she enjoy the way i suck her breast, she's an amazing C-cup girl that since i did this to her, she wants to try it with another girl with biggest breast than hers.

I need to try this ANR with her but i don't know how to bring it up.
>>
>>17711743
Bringing it up seems to be the hardest part. You need to get her really comfortable with the idea.

>she was milking because of some hormone shit
Dang, i didn't get that lucky with my ex.
>>
>>17711773
Yes, i was lucky and for like a week i couldn't stop sucking her boobs
>>
A good understanding partner would see what tingles your berry and would help you be yourself by eventually offering it as part of the whole relationship package. But remember to gradually build up to it so you don't come off as scary fetishist and make them run for cover. Build your emotional relationship first. Good luck!
>>
>>17712053
Tnks anon good advice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.