[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a girl stop coming up to talk to me anymore, but constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (60KB, 465x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 465x628px
Why would a girl stop coming up to talk to me anymore, but constantly stare at me? All she does is greet me (with my name) and continue on. I think she really liked me before but I was too oblivious to realize.
>>
>>17709965
Girls are weird man, she's probably expecting you to talk to her, but fuck that ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
>>17709972
Yeah, I'm tired of games and shit. I'll do it if I feel like it.
>>
>>17709965
Anyone else got anything?
>>
>>17709965
She tried being friendly, got nowhere with you, and gave up and moved on. You might still have a chance, but you'll have to chase her for a while.
>>
she liked you, hoped you would ask her out and you didnt.

get used it. or start asking out girls you are interested in.
>>
>>17709965
If the initiation came from her side mostly, she may just as well like you but assume you arent interested, and therefore stop but still stare
>>
>>17709980
If you don't feel like it, why are you bothering with this post?
>>
>>17710113
Because I'm still interested regardless, and I defy logic.
>>
>>17710019
Yeah, ask her if she is ok.
When she asks you why just tell her "you seemed off I wanted to know if something was wrong"

Yo gave her attention and showed her you care, after that see if she acts more friendly and escalate from there.
>>
>>17710442
I actually already did that exact thing, and she just said she was really busy. That's when she actively avoided me for some reason. I actually just spoke to her five minutes ago and she was still really awkward. She spoke a lot, very quietly, and then walked away when she was done. I don't understand.
>>
>>17710455
Okay, give me context you are from 1/10 a what?.

You did good, it would be weird that she wants to get rid of you like that because she would just friendzone you.

Let her breath be kind not pushy, maybe she is making up her mind so don't give her reasons to say you are not good.

If she is a qt she maybe feels insecure because she likes your personality not so much your face maybe, that happened to me and it worked.

Best of luck
>>
>>17710483
I'm told I'm a 6/7 normally, by no means ugly and even 6'0. Honestly it may be the opposite, my personality is sometimes very attractive and sometimes weird. I'm very oblivious and can be very quiet at times, but I always make her laugh and can hold conversations. Also, everyone always says I look pissed off, so that may be intimidating. Anything else to suggest?
>>
>>17710511
Then you did nothing wrong, this could take time, when a girls goes from "he is funny" to " I think I like him" they get kinda froze and start to think A LOT.

So be patient and play cool what ever you did you keep doing it until she gives you the chance of escalating.

Maybe next time you see her give her a compliment something silly hair, shoes, nails, t shirt like its not a big deal.
>>
>>17710542
Gotcha, I'll just keep at it and try not to fuck it up. Thanks m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.