[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I inject hot sauce into dots and give them to kids is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1451256351848.jpg (52KB, 1194x597px) Image search: [Google]
1451256351848.jpg
52KB, 1194x597px
If I inject hot sauce into dots and give them to kids is there any way I can get into legal trouble? I don't mean "hot sauce" either I mean like actual pain sauce
>>
File: IMG_0045.png (94KB, 326x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.png
94KB, 326x481px
The fuck is your problem dude?
>>
>>17709941
Neighborhood is going to shit and looking for some fun before I move out
>>
>>17709938
Jokes on you, mexicunts would actually like this. Get a patent!
>>
>>17709938
Anything that causes pain comes under the legal definition of Assault, a felony.

But that's the least of your troubles. Consider the angry parents who will come to your door perpared for a bit of assault of their own.
>>
>>17709938
You'll prolly get into trouble before you even get the kids to eat the candy.
Seriously, what parent would let their kid eat unpacked candy that looks tampered with?
>>
>>17709938

tons. if you're the only one handing out these candies and its exclusively that you'll get charged hard, and the jury and judge will throw the book at you hard because they're CHILDREN.

no one is forgiving when it comes to children.
>>
You can't inject into dots. They are solid and you need something where air can be squished out and replaced.
>>
>>17709938
Lol this is great, but cover your tracks. Seal them up with a little hot glue, wait until the kids coming already have lots of candy, rid evidence, deny everything etc

>>17710100
> a food product essentially
>>
File: 1477135918944.png (15KB, 557x207px) Image search: [Google]
1477135918944.png
15KB, 557x207px
>>17710560
We will find out anon, I think you could make it word because they're not quite solid

>>17710541
probably something like >>17710567

>>17710519
Gonna use the little boxed ones and just re-glue it
>>
>kid allergic to hot sauce
>kid assumes candy does not contain hot sauce being that that is the case all other times when some pedophile from adv isn't handing out candy
>kid gets sick
>>
It'd be pretty easy to find you out, and then you'll be rightfully fucked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.