[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i cut amphetamine paste with to get more weight without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: speed paste.jpg (29KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
speed paste.jpg
29KB, 560x420px
What do i cut amphetamine paste with to get more weight without significantly decreasing the potency? In what ratio?
Say i got 15-20g of the stuff
>>
I don't even know. The heaviest white powder you can find that doesn't kill a motherfucker. Washing powder maybe.

Ratio I'm clueless. Try insufflating the washing powder to get a feel for how it tastes, and add just enough that it's slightly noticeable. maybe 5 to 1? I don't know. You're a fucking idiot, either way.
>>
>>17709568
>The heaviest white powder you can find that doesn't kill a motherfucker.
> Washing powder maybe.

The fuck? Why not just go with flour or something?
>>
>>17709584
Because I want the stupid motherfucker to snort washing powder. Way to kill the troll, faggot.
>>
crushed vitamin pills. go healthy
>>
>>17709586
>Way to kill the troll, faggot
I didn't even want to reply originally because your trolling was so weak. I don't know how dumb you have to be to snort washing powder
>>
>>17709600
To be fair, washing powder would have more of a basic chemical burn than flour, thus is less likely to be noticed. Plus if they're injecting it's not going to clot the blood like flour would. It was only a half troll. If you were trolling about the flour, that shit's not funny, that could kill someone.
>>
>>17709559
>get more weight without significantly decreasing the potency

To increase the weight, the traditional solution is to add more stuff. As potency of a given volume is determined by the ratio of drug to non-drug (by volume) the denser the other stuff you add is, the less of it, by volume, you need to add to increase the weight a given amount.

By this logic, the ideal substance to cut with is lead. Lead is the heaviest stable element. Elements heavier than lead are all radioactive, and radioactivity is well known to be a buzz kill.

But wait! There are other ways to increase weight, and without adding any other substance at all!

As weight is a measure of mass in a gravitational field, you can increase the weight by increasing the mass OR by increasing the gravitational field. A kilo of your drug would, on Jupiter, weigh 2.54 kg, netting a huge increase in street value.

Another way to increase the weight without adding anything else exists thanks to special relativity. Simply accelerate the drug to a high percentage of light speed, and its mass increases without any reduction in potency.

Thanks, science!
>>
>>17709559
more amphetamine
wtf is wrong with you ? amphetamine is so fucking cheap, why would you even do that ?
>>
>>17709764
>>>/reddit/
Also weight isn't measured in kilos you mong
>>
>>17709827
u forreal?
>>
>>17709834
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilogram
>>
File: drimopo.jpg (11KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
drimopo.jpg
11KB, 236x314px
>>17709837
dam son u smart. Real human being desu desu desu senpai
>>
Vitamin A pills crushed up are commonly used. There are other inert chemicals that people use to cut dope with, but I can't recall what they are. Ask 420chan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.