[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of depression? I can't feel anything good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 136.png (150KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
136.png
150KB, 616x725px
How do I get rid of depression? I can't feel anything good anymore, everything seems like a bore fest and a chore to complete.
>>
be happy and don't give a shit

the only unhappy people i know give too much of a shit
>>
>>17709354
Man, you are so ignorant. Fuck off.

>>17709351
Have you tried therapy or antidepressants? I advise not taking medications unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>17709354
>how do i stop being poor
>just have money! it's so easy!

OP, seriously though, do make an attempt to care less. Not about stuff in general because I'm sure you're already crushingly apathetic about everything, but that "thing" you think about that always bums you out.
Also drugs are good.
Also if this has been a life-long affliction, medication.

Meditation and yoga are good for this, and I know you've heard that a billion times already but force yourself to. Listen to 15-30 minutes of Alan Watts a day, patiently, do nothing else, and do yoga.
Alan Watts' lecture on The Nature of Consciousness is a great listen and long, and you can take it in 30m chunks easily.
The Sun Salutation is a great overall, basic yoga routine to get into.

You may as fucking well, it can't be any worse than how shit you feel now. It got me through a ton of awful shit a few years ago for certain.
>>
>>17709363
Second this. I am a total fucking atheist and materialist blahblah, but meditation really helps and i imagine yoga might work wonders aswell.
>>
>>17709408
I specifically mention Watts because he only briefly goes into anything actually spiritual, and even then he always does it while clearly explaining what he's talking about.
to use a phrase of his, he refuses to use "spooky knowledge", that is to say he never talks in terms of anything that a common man wouldn't understand. He never pretends to know any sort of cosmic magic that you don't already know but lack the words for.

His lectures are more full of "how to not go mad from life" lessons by far than anything to do with religion. He speaks entirely academically on the subject.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.