[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help, im having a panic attack and i can't stop thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
i don't even know what im thinking, i just took 4 xanax im so fucking fucked. i have a perscription tho, it's ok.....

sigh, fuck i need someone to talk to.....

im at a university, im in my last year, last semester and im scared of failing classes....one class in particular....
i have no friends, no support system, i can't ask the teacher for help--she hates me because i make light of the subject material (class is about racism) but a huge part of that is a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that the class makes me uncomfortable.

every time i go i spend the rest of the night in a terrible mood, im panicky, im worried about the future, i just want to graduate but i feel like there's so much against me.

i need to talk to someone....
>>
>>17709220
You shouldn't of taken 4 you need just one for anxiety and you should be fine or do you have something else
>>
>>17709228
>>17709220

this anon is correct, 4 is way too many and you're ruining your brains ability to cope with stress and anxiety on its own.

please tell me you're not drinking too
>>
i keep thinking about running away, but then i think about my parents and their investment in my future. im just scared that things wont work out. that i wont graduate on time and that i wont get into a more practical grad program. im in a shit program now, bunch of stuff i'll never use, bunch of shit that's not even facts, mostly just feelings and empty flowery words.... i guess it's ok to say i go to a seminary....

look im upset that no one is my friend at my school, im upset that my teacher hates me, im upset that im not doing what i want to do in life and that ive wasted so much time doing bullshit. im 28 and i still dont have a single masters degree yet. ive never held a job. i dont even have a passion except for video games, hiking alone outdoors, smoking pot when i can find it.

i never got on board with the whole find a career and do what you love make your passion your profession shit

god dammit i just want to be ok....someone out there say something, i need a human being right now
>>
>>17709236
not drinking
it's 2 am here and i get home from classes at midnight
my mind has been racing with thougbts of failure and suicide and shit for almost 3 hours. plus the heating pipes in my room keep banging atound keeping me up
>>
ive turned into a complete lump of shit since college. my girlfirend left me the smester before i got my BA, i think ever since then ive tailspinned

god i made some dumb decisions, costly ones too, ive probably cost my folks north of 1 million dollars already with these bullshit religion degrees
>>
>>17709237
Pick up meditation and read a little bit about related philosophies.

I also struggle with anxiety and this has totally changed how i deal with it.

Your post deals alot with fear, regret and general unease about your situation, the wierd thing is that your situation is actually good.

Your educating yourself and thats awesome.

I have nothing of what you have accept for the stoner friends part and the horrible anxiety and feeling like running away part.

You can do it bro, pursue some peace inside of you, your not going to find it if you run away and your not going to find it taking 4 xanax.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17709251
ive tried meditation, im not very good at it, too much distracted mind
i tink the xanax is kicking in, i feel sleepy

but god any time i think ab0ut sch00l i get all panicky. so many people are banking on me doing well and making a contribution to society

all i really want to do is backpack across america with a dog
>>
i think for the rest of the sbhool year im just gonna fade into the background... speak when spoken to, but i donno if its too late i donno if im fucked already. plus im fuckign awkward man
>>
the only thing thats keeping me from bugging out to go on the road, or just outright killing myself is my parents
>>
why the fuck wont they just give me my degree, i have a 3.75 gpa now
so what if i dont conform to everything you say about racism and the white devil ive earmed that degree and i just want to move on so i can get a one year teaching masters and make some cash to afford some land or a boat so i can fuck off and never be stressed again in the rat race
>>
>person with absolutely no real problems in their life: THE THREAD

Holy shit.
>>
>>17709319
You know, I skimmed through this shit in less than 10 seconds but after reading it a bit more...

bait bait bait

Fuck it.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17709319
dude, fuck you, i have HUGE problems in my life
sometimes its hard to articulate them on a god damn anime nazi forum, it's not bait, and sometimes i do lay away at night thinking about buying a gun and putting it in my mouth.

so fuck you dude, kill YOURself for thinking you have any skill in giving comfort or advice
>>
if i fail my classes now, im gonna try my best to retake them next semester, but knowing my money-grubbing sjw school its a distinct possibility they'll want to extract more money from my dumb ass.

i feel like everything in my life has to move sequentially. like, ive wasted so much time already, shit this degree is a waste of time. but im in it, and quitting now would be like i failed, like i ran a marathon and came 100 feet from the finish and walked away.

fuck me for trying to find some comfort with this stupid board, im almost 100 percent convinced 4chan is good for just nazi venting and shemale dick gifs.

i know its a real rich white guy problem, but its fucking existential for me, i go to school from 6am to 10pm some days and at the end of it i have strong feelings of killing myself, panic that i wont pass, that everyone hates me and no one will help me.
>>
>>17709251
>stoner friends
i don't have any friends. shit if i did had stoner friends i could at least get high and vent about this shit, that would be a little better than having no one and coming home to strict ass parents who tell me i must succeed at everything and never understand that i need comfort first and then solutions. they're just concerned about my grades.
>>
>>17709220
whelp thanks faggots, guess i really am alone

fuck everybody
>>
>>17710569
You're the faggot here.
>wah wahh i took 4 xanaxes am I going to die? :((
>>
>>17710571
fuck you, i actually got to sleep a little because of it.

you're an asshole, a bleeding shit covered sodomized asshole infected with herpes
>>
>>17710571
>am I going to die
never asked this, wanted advice on how to deal with feelings of failure and anxiety at school
wanted shoulder to cry on

board failed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.