[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Title as stated. Pros and cons of checking out. No one gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Depressed-Woman.png (66KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed-Woman.png
66KB, 640x427px
Title as stated. Pros and cons of checking out. No one gives a shit about me. For context, 21, female, still married to a husband who never told me what was wrong and is now living with his fucking parents. I feel so fucking alone and worthless.

Pros and cons of killing myself, I guess?
>>
File: 1473369901968.gif (3MB, 303x333px) Image search: [Google]
1473369901968.gif
3MB, 303x333px
You're barely 21. Stop being so dramatic. Divorce him and go to school, join the peace corp, or something, goddamn.
>>
do you have kids?
>>
>>17709162
No kids... Just two cats. All his shit is still in our house.
>>
>>17709165
(I'm a guy btw)
You can't think of divorce cuz you love him( Trying to kill your self not divorce)
But you hate at him too because he's turned to such a dick.

Did you get into any fight with him before he left to his parents? ( shouting and so on)
Did he pay attention to you when you were in the same house ?
>>
>>17709136
You have one failed marriage, probably because you married too young, and you can't see that this is only a minor setback.
>>
File: 03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg (290KB, 893x902px) Image search: [Google]
03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg
290KB, 893x902px
>>
>>17709193
there is way more dude ....
they skipped my type
>>
>>17709182
He just up and fucking left with no warning because of finances (I don't make as much money as I used to), and he hates my parents. He's talking, and he still pays the rent, but he's conflicted about coming back. Jesus fucking christ I feel so fucking alone and worthless. I just want him to come home and Im losing hope.
>>
>>17709203
What is your type
>>
>>17709136

Get an education, make friends.

Theres 7 billion people in the world. Alot of those people are likely to be compatible with you socially, as friends i mean.

You need social interaction and an education.

As to your husband, you got enough shit on your own plate without worrying about his bullshit so cut yourself some slack.

Good luck, anon
>>
>>17709213
Money do get in the way sometimes, sure females can work but as a duty of man they have to support family too. WHATEVER IT TAKES

He hates your parents ...
> they despite him
> he makes not good about of money

Tell him how you feel because most of guys are stupid about female feelings ( Do not mean anything bad)

In my opinion Husband and Wife have to share same responsibility ( money , housework and so on )

You did marry for a reason. You didn't ask him to marry you.
>>
>>17709226
well
not married if you wonder

Never treated a women like a sex object
I do care about feelings of other person
have never cheated
Ready to protect my loved ones what ever it takes ( even my life)
For wife and husband thing : they both have equal responsibility... No one get above the other.
I have never cheated on a GF...
I am very patient, i rarely get angry ( i don't shout, just being grumpy)

Hate to be lied to.
>>
File: 20160203_151125.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160203_151125.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
>>17709272
I don't know how to tell him. I feel like everything is falling on deaf ears, and I'm just unlovable. He would rather listen to his daddy and his step mum than me, it seems.

Am I that bad? I do 100% of the housework. I offer him sex more than vice versa. All of my money goes towards our household while 30% of his income is discretionary. I comfort him. I support him. I would forgive him all of this unconditionally the second he came home. I feel like damaged goods, I don't know how to get him to come home, and I'd rather die than keep living this nightmare. Pic related.
>>
>>17709310
You are nice looking girl further more you are giving your all to keep the relationships, love your husband and ready to do a lot of things for him

>Perfect wife I'd say

You aren't bad at all... you are one of the girls that are rare to find

The problem is in your Husband ...
> he thinks that what you do is the way it should be

>TO GET HIM BACK TIPS
>offer less sex (not in the mood for example)
> do less housework (for a while at least)
> stop putting on a smile when he is around
> stop comforting him so much

> HE NEED TO REALIZE
>how important you are
>what it takes to have a job and do house work after work ( tell him that you are tired because you work whole day cuz doing housework is a job too)

>What to say to trigger his feelings
> say that he doesn't love you
> say that he doesn't care about you and how tired you get
> say that he is using you ( if you can )
>>
>>17709310
Hope i helped you a little bit .. gotta go to bed now..
I'll revisit this thread tomorrow if you want to speak a bit more
>>
>Pros and cons of checking out.

Pros:
You check out, and that's that.

Cons:
You're 21 and that's a stupid decision to make at this point.

You should cash out when you're 82 and have lung cancer, not because you married a dipshit.
Divorce him. You don't have a kid, what the fuck does it matter?
>>
>>17709421

Worse case is divorce... I am sorry to tell you that
If he doesn't do anything when you do that than you have really married not a right man .
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.