[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just scheduled a date at whataburger with a girl I met on pof.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2362.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2362.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I just scheduled a date at whataburger with a girl I met on pof. Is that too trashy of a place to go for a first date. I'm new to Texas and live outside the city it's in.

I told her I'm not familiar with places to eat and she had no one idea about them so I just said want to meet a whataburger. She said she never went on a date to one but said why not?
>>
nigga she just wanna fuck n get some food lol

>tfw pof and tinder whores
>>
Just bring her to a Japanese restaurant to eat sushi. They are still casual enough for a first date and much more respectable than a fast food joint.
>>
>>17708796
Who the fuck asks a girl out on a date to a fast food place? Are you 14?
>>
>>17708807
>sushi in Texas
If I was OP, I'd take my chances with a burger joint
>>
>>17708796
Plan something else to go along with the date. Go do whatever it is that you planned, eat at Whataburger after, and then either invite her over or call it a night. Whataburger is a mid-tier fast food restaurant.
>>
>>17708796
personally, I enjoy whataburger as much as I might a meal at a nice restaurant- it would also make me cringe less when the bill comes. I don't care who's paying- overpriced shit hurts my soul regardless.

HOWEVER, on a first date, I don't know this guy. I don't know if he thinks I'm a hit-n-quit and doesn't care about getting to know me or what. This could be him putting in minimal time/money with maximum benefit. Now, it's a given that a guy who takes you to a nice restaurant could be just as big of a scumbag. But if I don't know/trust you, it might feel a little insulting, like you just don't give a fuck. That's the only reason I would mind.
>>
>>17708796
Literally all you had to do was search the internet for nice restaurants in the town.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.