[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >beta 23yo khv >tall and /fit/, also sorta /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5015.jpg (50KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5015.jpg
50KB, 618x412px
>be me
>beta 23yo khv
>tall and /fit/, also sorta /fa/
>can't ask a girl out under any fucking circumstances for whatever fucking reason
>take interest in this girl but do nothing about it
>she texts me out of tje blue, initiates a lot
>notice she probably likes me even though I didn't try
>being me, do nothing about it over the whole summer (know her from uni)
>now, almost halfway through semester, still haven't done shit

I realise I'm in the F R I E N D Z O N E and I've given up. My question is: How the fuck do you do it? I can talk and flirt with girls no problem but I can't EVER pull the trigger. What do I do?
>>
shes in the friendzone, not you
>>
Does the friendzone actually exist or is that some shit people who can't handle rejection (or never make a move at all) made up?
>>
>>17708239
Well if I unintentionally put her in the friendzone, it's kinda over anyway. We're friends now and it won't progress from that.
>>
>>17708243
it does exist but its more like the 'im not interested but im too much of a pussy to say that up front so lets just pretend to be friends instead so i can feel like i didnt have to hurt you too bad' zone
>>
>>17708232

Wow, are you me?
everything except being /fit/ (am skinny) fits

Oh and also your girl problems are my social problems, no matter if male, female, friendship, relationship or whatnot
>>
>>17708232
>Young
>Fit
>Fashionable
What the fuck? Stop complaining. You can bag chicks easy.
>>
I have no advice for you. Just kill yourself you fat fuck.
>>
>>17708243
It does to an extent. If you don't establish some kind of sexual contact women will start to see you as a brother and shit. Also, some females will flirt with guys because they know the only thing keeping him around is that pussy.

A lot of guys aren't friends with girls, they just want the pussy but won't admit it and women will keep then around because they like attention. I know dudes who do the same to girls. It's fucked up no matter who's doing it in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_5014.jpg (40KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5014.jpg
40KB, 488x357px
>>17708256
I'm n-not fat
>>
Okay nigger.
>>
>>17708255
Yeah sure, because girls always make the first move, right?
I'm fucked because I can't make the next step.
>>
>>17708274
Actually yes. My friend has girls walk up to him while we're sitting at the bar and write their numbers on his napkin.
>>
>>17708280
Well fuck me I'm just ugly, then.

Could anybody please answer the question now? ;_;
>>
>>17708282
maybe he's living in murica, there people actually approach you more frequently, you're cucked in EU tho
>>
>>17708292
The word cucked has lost all meaning.

Also, can SOMEBODY answer the question!
>>
>>17708282
Anon I know your pain as I'm his ugly friend that he tries to get girls to hook up with me but they always politely decline because they all want him and not me. I'm just saying, girls can be forward too.
>>
So...

How do I ask girls out, how do I unfuck my head?
>>
>>17708232

Well, problem is, what do you do? You.. pull the trigger. Be a bit more yolo-ish?
Either by being completely honest and also saying/admitting you dont have the balls for it (but will only work rarely) or muster up the courage

she seems genuinely interested, so i doubt she'd mind, just do it in baby steps

>text her 1st
>try touching very casually
>look in the eyes more
stuff like that

Or you could always be more risky and try to meet up with her in a situation where alcohol is involved to loosen you up, but it may be risky, it really depends on you
>>
>>17708312
M8 i haven't made a move on this girl on months. Also those baby steps you mentioned I already did, it's the yolo part I have never been able to do, no matter how much I promise myself "today is the day"...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.