[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tl;dr how much female silliness exactly is cute? What variety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>tl;dr how much female silliness exactly is cute? What variety of it do straight males prefer more?

Is it okay to act like an idiot around people?
Like making up dumb jokes and tell about how you suck in everything in a humorous way?
It is kind of fun, it'd stroke the ego of people around me and make them show how they treat people inferior to them.

I used to be very vain and self-absorbed, never showed any vulnerabilities to people and it alienated me from them.

I'd like to be fun and easy-going, but i have a hard time choosing my public image.
If I were a guy, I'd stick up with a somewhat pretentious freak who can either play the fool or be cheerful and talkative.
I'd like to play a girl who is somewhat dumb, but I don't know where the line between cute and annoying is.
Actually, I am pretty dumb about my priorities in life, time-management and asking advice on 4chan, so it'd be quite authentic.
I am currently very isolated from my peers, because i am not prone to talk first. Though I can be outgoing when i need it. How do I make people want to talk to me on a daily basis, while I do reach out to them?
I quickly become good friends with people who like reading 4chan posts, watch anime, play video games, track science news, but that's it.
>>
>>17708187
You sound like someone I know and this image was posted just today in our group chat....
>>
>>17708227
It must be a peculiar coincidence.
How does your acquaintance act, by the way?
>>
>>17708187
Personally, as a male, I find it an instant, total and irrevokeble turn-off when a woman thinks it is cute or feminine to be (or pretend to be) stupid or incompetent.
>>
>>17709316
Well, I don't want to look completely retarded.
Simply pretend not to know stuff, guys are bragging to know about?
I am 100% sure you'd be much more repulsed by a woman who is a know-it-all.

And, yes, I am a sith in this matter.
>>
>>17709327
Being a dumb helpless girl is a turnoff for most guys. If you are already dumb by nature, then definitely don't artificially act even dumber.
>>
It can be cute if a girl says some dumb/naive stuff without thinking too much but if she does it intentionally I think I would notice or she would say over the top stupid stuff and kill the mood of the conversation.
Also if you all the time joke about yourself and how you are bad at something/dumb everyone starts to notice that you have really low self-esteem.
I like girls who are talkative and just say shit without thinking too much. Sometimes it can be embarrassing to them but they don't think about it too much. But I would find it obnoxious if a girl was intentionally being dumb.
>>
>I wanna be cute and playful
>So I should be stupid!
This is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>17708187
>tl;dr how much female silliness exactly is cute?

None.
>>
>>17708187
If you are trying to act a certain way you are doing yourself a disservice
>>
>>17709449
>>17709436
>>17709403
Thanks, anons, I really hope you tell the truth.

>>17709434
Okay, that's nice that you mentioned how self-deprecating humour means low self-esteem.

Is it always bad to seem like a person with low self-esteem? I love self-irony more than anything.
>>
>>17709484

>Is it always bad to seem like a person with low self-esteem?
Unless you like guys that would abuse that fact, by lowering it even more, and breaking your mind, soul an heart, then yes, low self-esteem is a bad trait.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.