[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do if you went on your gf or bf's computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (162KB, 1159x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1159x640px
what would you do if you went on your gf or bf's computer and saw nudes of their ex from a while ago?
I'm given permission to be on here, and saw some nudes from over a year ago. Granted it was before we met (right about) , but I know this is one of the biggest heart-breaks in my partner's life so..
>>
Ask to replace them with your nudes?
>>
You fap to them.
>>
>>17708186
I'd ask if they knew they were still there . I'd let them know that I don't object to them keeping photos of their ex but nude photos is too much and that it would hurt me if they were knowingly keeping them.
>>
>>17708186
Leave that shit alone unless you want a tiptoe minefield. I have nudes of girls 15+ years ago because I just like knowing I have them. I look at them once every few years if I really need a weird fap, but otherwise they just sit in some folder out of view and out of mind. The less attention you bring to them, the less he'll pay to them.

If you're a dude and it's your woman, sorry, you're fucked bucko, she's still on his dick, or she sent him like 10 pics for every 1 she has and is keeping his to "threaten" him. She'll schlick to them later when you guys aren't doing so well though.
>>
>>17708186
Would never happen to me since I'm a guy and women usually don't save dick pics.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.