[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commited petty theft in california. Went to jail for six hours,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 276x183px
Commited petty theft in california. Went to jail for six hours, got out, got court date. Went, saw people go up with misdemeanors. They were always told if they weren't citizens, they'd be deported.

>Oh shit. I'm only a permanent resident.

My turn. Went up, asked for court appointed attorney, sat back down. Talked to attorney. Told him my situation. Advised me to go to pretrial in order to buy time to get a quote from an immigration attorney. Called a couple. Some didn't give free quotes. Those who did, said they weren't sure and that I should get in with them so they can help me out. Poorfag, not doing that, just needed a quote. They were no help. Time passes by. Time for court date(today the 26th). Car crash 2 days before. Place where I comitted the crime is 2hrs away from my home. Missed court. Called them up, said they issued a bench warrant and I should go there as soon as possible to clear it up. Planning on going tomorrow when they open. How fucked am I? What are my options? I'm thinking of just asking the judge what the punishment will be if I plead guilty and if I'll be deported. If he says no, I'll plead guilty, pay the fine, and do community service or take a class. If he says yes, I'll plead not guilty, and just not show up to court. I'm not going back and getting back in via coyote. Fuck that. I'll just not show up for court, move somewhere else, maybe with my ex for a while, get a fake ID, along with fake social, and work under the table. Possibly construction. It'll be a hard life. But lot's of other people do it, and I don't have kids to support, so that's good. Am I overreacting? What can I do? If it turns out I'll get deported, I have no choice. I had the world infront of me, I don't want to believe everything could get so fucked because of one little mistake. It's my first offence at 19 years of age for God's sake. Fuck my ass.
>>
>>17708135
Sounds like you're getting exactly what you deserve, kid. Sorry and bye bye.
>>
>>17708135

If you have a warrant all ready, they'll deport you anyway.
>>
If you're gonna commit the crime, be prepared to take the time. Especially if you aren't a citizen of that country. Goddamn did you think?

If you were in your native country would you want to pay your taxes to support a foreigner in prison who stole something from a business based in your country? No?

Goddamn if it were a possession charge for non narcotic drugs I might show pity, but petty theft? C'mon.
>>
>>17708135

cya - stay out and don't come back
>>
>>17708137
I don't think so. People get away with more shit.
>>17708144
Ala mode
>>17708146
Shit.
>>
>>17708151
I was prepared to take the time. None, a fine, and some community service. Didn't know I'd get deported. It was mostly shit for my girlfriend anyway. She was with me, putting stuff in her purse. When we got busted I took the blame cause "I'm the man and I love her" and all that jazz. Thought I'd be in and out of jail no sweat. And I was. But I didn't know what would happen in court for a misdemeanor. Fuck I'm an idiot. If I had known, I'd have made her take the blame. She woulde been in and out, I woulda paid the fine... jeez. Well, guess I gotta go face the music now.
>>
>>17708188

stay out- we have enough criminals of our own without importing them

>People get away with more shit.

'Other people are worse so I can be bad'

neck urself my man!
>>
>Commit crime
>Get punished
>Complain about it

Do you happen to be a nigger, OP?
>>
>>17708200
Close. A spic.
>>
You're fucked you fucking beaner
>>
>>17708206
catch you on the flip side ese say hi to el chapo for me ok mang?
>>
>>17708193
>'Other people are worse so I can be bad'

Ok yeah, but look. C'mon I stole some shit from target, that shouldn't fuck up my whole life, right? I'm just trying to figure out what I can do, yknow? With the justice system. I like this place, the roads in Guadalajara are too fucked up. And there's a shitload of traffic cause there's no freeways.
>>
>>17708226
>stole from Target.
Why? What did you steal?

If it isn't needed food, adios estupido fuckhead.
>>
>people wonder why trump has support
>>
>>17708226
Stealing is wrong. Didn't your parents teach you that? Not only is it morally wrong but it also happens to be illegal.
>>
File: 8dc.jpg (30KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
8dc.jpg
30KB, 394x395px
You have to go back
>>
>>17708135
>Missed court
Damn son. If the court said you should go there ASAP to clear it up, that sounds like a good idea. Bad news doesn't get better with age and if you act like you're likely to skip out and don't respect the process that won't encourage them to show leniency
>>
>>17708135

> Planning on going tomorrow when they open. How fucked am I? What are my options? I'm thinking of just asking the judge what the punishment will be if I plead guilty and if I'll be deported. If he says no, I'll plead guilty, pay the fine, and do community service or take a class. If he says yes, I'll plead not guilty, and just not show up to court.

Court doesn't work like that. You think you can just phone up the judge and ask him what his punishment will be before the trial even begins?

It doesn't even work like that in shit stain Mexico. You face the judge, you plea, prosecutor explains what you did, your defender asks for mercy, judge makes a decision.

Community service? First time offender leniency?

Who the fuck do you think you are, a white male of European descent from a middle class upbringing?! LMFAO!!! Those things only happen to white citizens that can afford their own attorney.

Just face the music pal. Save up some money back in the motherland and try to coyote back for another chance.
>>
>>17708500
Wow I love that
>>
File: 1460353225123.jpg (648KB, 808x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1460353225123.jpg
648KB, 808x1800px
OUT OUT OUT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.