[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend hit my neighbors dog and killed it. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 2d23.jpg (79KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
2d23.jpg
79KB, 658x370px
My girlfriend hit my neighbors dog and killed it.

I don't know what to do.

She was drunk last night and hit it with my plow truck she wasn't supposed to be driving. We have a long driveway and she drives to go get the mail because the driveway gets muddy. I guess she was drunk and didn't see the dog because of the plow on the front and ran it over.

She I guess never noticed because I found the dog in the driveway when I got home this morning

What should i do? I don't think I should tell my neighbors my drunk girlfriend killed their kids dog, even though it was on our property

He's currenly in my garage
>pic related, He looked like Air Bud
>>
Good night sweet prince. Tell you that you found him/her near your house, already dead. At least they'll have closure.
>>
You sure can pick em op.
>>
>>17707007
get some acid and hide the evidence
>>
Kill your gf for being a drunk driver
>>
Basically don't hide it in the trash

It doesn't look good

I can't believe I'm typing this

How does anyone this stupid?
>>
>>17707025
This, get some good acid trip balls then get rid of that corpse, fun fact corpses only make people ask more questions the more you know op
>>
>>17707015

This is the only right answer. Make sure you scrub any evidence (fur, blood) off your plow and driveway before doing it though.
>>
>>17707007
Impressive digits

Own up to it. Your retarded girlfriend killed some kid's best buddy, they deserve to have some closure on it.
>>
>>17707047
Who looks in the trash? Where else am I going to put it? I'm not going to fucking bury him, That's a hassle and they would probably see me digging a human size hole out in the rain.

>>17707051
There actually wasn't any blood on the truck, I cleaned it up anyway because it had mud on it. The driveway is grass/mud. I can't see any doggo blood in the mud
>>
>>17707047
>How does anyone this stupid?

She's a woman. What do you expect? I tell her not to do something and not only does she do it, But she does it drunk
>>
>>17707036
okay, don't kill her, then you'lol have two bodies in the garage
>>
Honestly, if you don't confess, you should probably kill yourself pronto senpai

Also, drill it into your girl about what a complete fucking idiot she is.
>>
>>17707064
I'm pretty sure disposing of a dead body, animal or otherwise, is a crime.
>>
>>17707105
Yeahh, I think so too
>>
>>17707064
>Who looks in the trash?
Who the fuck knows?

>Where else am I going to put it?
Some neighbour's trash, four houses down would be better.

It case he DOES look in the trash, guess who's trash he won't find it in
>>
>your driveway
>your property
>parents of canine should have a fence.
>Negligent pet parents
>>
>>17707117
To conclude: Just tell your neighbor. There's nothing that can happen besides someone crying.
>>
>>17707105
I mean what she did was probably a crime, even though she never left private property, But I don't think me putting a dead dog in the garbage is one.

If it was a human it would be a different story obviously, but I don't think there's "after the fact" criminal charges for dogs.
>>
>>17707126
>But I don't think me putting a dead dog in the garbage is one.
What I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure this is one. Maybe not something like roadkill, but domestic pets, almost definitely, especially when they were killed in these circumstances. Also by hiding the dog and disposing of it, you're now an accessory to her crime, so there's that too.
>>
>>17707114
People don't look in the trash, but the garbage collector or someone at the waste disposal plant might.

>Some neighbour's trash, four houses down would be better.
>put it in someone else's trash
>it is now out of your hands and there's nothing you can do to prevent anyone else from discovering it
>someone discovers it
>they call the police because there's a fucking psycho in the neighbourhood
Good plan
>>
I'm just going to go tell my fucking neighbor. This isn't even worth wasting a trash back over

Fucking stupid ass women
>>
>>17707154
Like attracts like, and clearly you're not that smart either if you came here and asked us what you should do.
>>
>>17707007
Take their fucking dog out of the garbage first,you cunt. Go to your neighbors and honestly tell them what happened honestly and sincerely. The dog was on your property so there will be no legal recourse. Better yet, your dumbass girlfriend should be the one doing this and owning up to her own actions, but I doubt she has the balls, both literally and figuratively.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.