[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening /adv/ >girl i know for a year, we become really close.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Love-.jpg (110KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Love-.jpg
110KB, 700x1244px
Evening /adv/
>girl i know for a year, we become really close.
>Later girl becomes my gf
>Now we've been dating 2-3weeks really getting attachted to her.
>She leaves to another country for 5 months.
>She's been there 1 month and some days
>Havent seen her in month, but talked to her everyday
>Starting to lose feelings for her, i really try not to.
>She everyday reminds me how she loves very much and we talked
>Every time i say i love her i feel empty inside and i dont mean it.
>If i say we should be just friends it will destroy her literally also if i dont tell her.
Wtf i do?
>>
>>17706783
Na she probably feels the same way. Let her go.
>>
>>17706786
No idea how to tell her.
>>
>>17706783
too fucking long a separation after only 2 or 3 weeks. Nearly impossible for any human to swim through that morass
>>
>>17706918
Exactly, even though we've known each other for long time but still as for a relationship, its too much.
>>
>>17706807
grow some balls and tell her how you fell man wtf
perhaps it will be better if you part ways or perhaps she will come rushing to you to not let you go and that´s like... life man I dunno
>>
dude, you just fell for the face and don't have actual feeling... or wanted to get laid.

IF you really love her.. get her back.
I wouldn't give a F... for distance.

But before you do it.. ask her if she wants serious relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.