[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so, my boyfriend and I like to hang out at this comic shop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jealousy.jpg (799KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
jealousy.jpg
799KB, 3888x2592px
Okay so, my boyfriend and I like to hang out at this comic shop with his friends, with whom I've become acquaintances since I have started accompanying him. People seem to like me, and he appreciates this, because one time he brought his ex-girlfriend there, and everyone (rightfully so) thought she was a bitch, which was unpleasant. for him Everyone 's chill towards me, but there's this one guy who's closer friends with my boyfriend who's very sexual in nature and thus keeps making sexual jokes at me. He's over ten years older than me and laughs at how young I am, and it's clear that I love my boyfriend, so it seems ridiculous if he actually meant these jokes He doesn't really remember my name, because he's an asshole, so he referred to me as "side bitch," and this actually startled by boyfriend, who later told me he thinks this guy is "insufficiently restrained" around me. I don't have any feelings on the matter, because it seems to me that this guy thought I was pathetic all along, but I'm worried that my boyfriend will worry about this guy making genuine sexual overtures at me or actually have his friendship ruptured with him. You don't think my boyfriend has to worry about his friend meaning anything, right?
P.S. I'm really bad at reading social situations.
>>
I wouldn't interpret that as the guy wants to make you not trust your boyfriend so eventually you will suck his dick out of revenge.
>>
>>17706781
do you want to impress your man?
tell this guy to fuck off, blatantly, directly, and unapologetically
ive only had a couple gfs that would do this, but each time it greatly increased my respect and desire for them
>>
>>17706781
Your boyfriend seems kind of like a pussy not only has he not said anything to the guy, but he should have kicked his ass on the spot. Dunno, I feel bad for you though.
>>
>>17706850
totally agree anon, shut the guy down now OP. So fucking rare for a woman to do this it fucking blows you away when it happens. Keeper
>>
>>17706814
I definitely won't
>>
>>17706850
Cool, I'll do that
>>17706858
I don't think any of the comments were offensive or straightforward enough for him to do that? But since he's brought this to my attention, I think he'll do the not pussy thing of saying something if anything happens again.
>>
>>17706850
this anon is right
>>
>>17706903
You said he reffered to you as "side bitch" which "startled" your boyfriend? Whatever that means. To which he later, just to you, said the guy is "insufficiently restrained," meaning he obviously had a problem with the appropriateness, yet did nothing. I dunno, sounds kind of like a puss to me - or extremely non-confrontational, which some shy guys are, but it's like, sad.

I'm not saying your bf is a bad guy, it just sucks that he can't stand up for you, because that feels nice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.