[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm putting 0 effort into college and my parents are paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1467579439550.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467579439550.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
I'm putting 0 effort into college and my parents are paying 10k a year. I commute and parking is a bitch costing me up to $6 a day. I procrastinate on everything and I pay no attention in the lectures. How do I find motivation to make something of myself. I always end up coming home and smoking weed with my only group of friends.
>>
poor parents
>>
Motivation will get you NOWHERE. It's 1% motivation and 99% sweat. I can tell you already have that 1% motivation because you made this post. Now stop wasting your energy in things like smoking, and fill the 99% sweat with productive things like studying and working.
>>
>>17706860
Fuck this guy, keep smoking as weed can influence creativity and smart thinking. Just direct your energy towards being productive.
>>
Have your parents stop paying
>>
>>17707912
>weed can influence creativity and smart thinking
or it can make you spend all your money on pizza
>>
>>17706747
Honestly dude I would just take a leave of absence and work a shitty job, try to support yourself, etc. Wait for your will to kick in and make you want more out of life.

I'm guessing you probably went straight from high school to college because it was expected of you, and that's not for everyone. The best way to get something out of an education is to really want it and take an active interest, and if it's just some shit you're forced to get through you're not gonna be all that successful at it.
>>
>>17707980
This. I had a huge procrastination problem during my first year, but when I started working, saving up, and paying tuitions with my OWN money I became more motivated into putting effort in my studies. I haven't done an all-nighter since.
>>
>>17707929
This
>>
>>17706747
Stop being a lazy cunt. Your parents are probably busting their ass for your education for you not to give two shits. Either tell them you are done with attending school or get it together OP
>>
Move out, like literally grab all your belongings and never come back to your parents house. Stop smoking weed it kills initiative. Let reality sink in when ur living out of your car and you'll eventually wake up and start getting shit done
>>
>>17706747
Holy fuck
>parents paying for education
>And you have the nerve to completely disregard their gift?

Holy fuck you are a spoiled little brat. You should be motivated by just knowing how lucky you are and by being responsible enough to not waste your parents' money
>>
>>17706747
Start paying for it yourself as much as possible.

Trust me, classes start mattering a lot more when it comes out of your pocket.
>>
>>17707912
>keep smoking as weed can influence creativity and smart thinking

This is what weedfags actually think
>>
One summer my parents couldn't afford to buy food, so we grabbed the leftover stuff from panera.

I don't have advice for you OP, I just though maybe you should appreciate your situation more.
>>
>>17706747
You have a nice body and mouth there's a job out there for you no college needs just your pussy asshole and mouth
>>
holy shit isn't the guilt already a good enough motivation?
>>
>>17706747

your parents are paying 10k a year while you put it zero effort and you're bitching about how you have to pay $6 for parking, to get to lectures you don't listen to. shamefur dispray senpai
>>
>>17708754
plenty of people can smoke weed and do well in school. OP is just not one of them
>>
>>17706747
You need to hit rock bottom, fuck around, do even more weed, tell your parents to fuck off, have them stop paying for college, run away and come back in a year reformed after your "crazy" days.

it could work
>>
>>17706860
Motivation is vital because it makes you get to the sweat part
>>
>>17707912
>keep smoking as weed can influence creativity and smart thinking
>weed
>smart thinking
DUDE WEED LMAO
The only creativity I've saw weed doing was making someone call a cop "pig" and got beat the shit out of him after that.
Fuck off pothead.
>>
>>17706747
Source please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.