[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever had a crush on a girl, to the point of obsession,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ImDrowningInSadness.jpg (56KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
ImDrowningInSadness.jpg
56KB, 535x577px
Have any of you ever had a crush on a girl, to the point of obsession, where your entire life revolves around talking to her, thinking about her, or making her smile, and then suddenly woke up one day and felt nothing towards her? But you also didn't feel anything towards any other girls at that point in time? And you also suddenly felt almost no sexual attraction towards anyone or anything too?

If yes, I have some followup questions.
Did your feelings for her ever come back? Did you eventually start to feel crazy about her again?
And do you have any mental disorders?

Please note that, in this scenario, there should be nothing to trigger this. Nothing bad happened in your daily life or between you and her to cause your feelings to suddenly die like this.
>>
>>17706623
OP I'm in the same boat. There's this girl I really, really liked but she denied me (said I was too emotionally unstable for some reason). It tore me to shreds and I thought about it for days but after that I just sort of snapped and all of my feelings for her evaporated. I am bipolar if that counts, I still think about her from time to time, but remembering how heartless she was when she denied me makes me angry and want to move on. Love is a bitch.
>>
>>17706639
The thing about this is that the girl I like reciprocated.
She said I love you too. And she is the sweetest angel I know.
Not only do I just want to remember what infatuation feels like, but I also want to be able to do it for her, since she's so wonderful. She deserves my love. So the fact that I suddenly don't feel any is that much more confusing.
>>
>>17706623
Having a crush upon a girl and obsessing over her in middle school or high school is perfectly normal, almost every guy had at least 1 "goddess" that they "worship".

Yet.. you must've over-exhausted yourself obsessing over this girl therefore developing further feelings for this said crush of yours. This will happen if you haven't made the move of asking her out or at least questioning that if she's interested in you.

I used to be like you. Obsessing over to the ones that look the tsundere-type. I believe I had a crush on 10-20 girls, Eventually I asked them out, one-by-one, some rejected and some accepted, but then lost the spark of what made me chase those girls in first place.

For me, These feelings never came back I moved on. And you should too.
Nah, since I lost those crazy feelings, and moving on in life, it'll be retarded to want them again, there are plently of girls in the world, another will come.
I think I have autism, since I disregard emotions completely sometimes. I'm just normal guy. I don't know.

Last thing, something should've happened (socially,chemically like low testosterone, depression.) when you lost that obsession. Don't say nothing happened. Find the problem and fix it, don't just ask advice for a "problem" that have nothing to trigger or else nobody will help you.

Retard.

t.friend
>>
>>17706681
I think your problem is more medical/psychological, you should go ask a doctor. Maybe you just plain don't like her and only liked her at one point because the circumstances called for it and blame yourself for it, because you're a good person (good people tend to blame everything on themselves, even if it isn't their fault). Learn to ease the blame game, don't put all the fault on yourself and try to find the root cause of how you feel instead of thinking it's your problem.
>>
I had a friend who was all over this girl, I mean it was ridiculous the things he did. She knew he would never get over her so she would play him all the time. Then he got with other girls and this helped him move on, I mean a complete 180 twist. Then the girl cried over him. My point is don't ever get attached to a women. I would reccomend going for 2 or more girls at the time of you find it hard to not get attached.
>>
>>17706746
This is also pretty good advice. OP you'll understand once you have more partners and go out with more women, women are snakes. They know when you're thirsty and really want them, and will play around that fact and make you go insane for them. It's basic human psychology, the more forbidden and restricted something becomes, the more you want it, and they dance around that fact. Love women, but never ever get attached at first sight, or you'll be in hell once she finds out.
>>
>>17706728
Well, depression runs in my family, and I have ADHD and OCD both diagnosed.

And my uncle displays many symptoms of Manic depression, and both him (my mother's brother) and my father were diagnosed Narcissistic Personality.

Could any of those do it?

I think, slowly, though, this infatuation that I am fighting so hard to regain may simply be fading into a much more quiet love.
I hope so.
>>
>>17707031
Try to be with her, get as close as possible to her, try to see if your feelings change then. If they don't then I have bad news, you never really liked her to begin with, you just liked the idea of being with her. It's not that uncommon, a lot of people in high school always want to be with the most popular girl or whatever. It's about status, has nothing to do with you actually desiring her.

If you manage to have feelings then it could be something else. ADHD and OCD don't really influence your ability to feel emotions that much as far as I know. I'm bipolar so I tend to go on episodes a lot and I get really fucking attached to things easily, it's an unfortunate trait of mine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.