[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My liver enzymes are high. And I do not know why so I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mp66e85ipn1rzmi5do1_400.png (146KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp66e85ipn1rzmi5do1_400.png
146KB, 400x280px
My liver enzymes are high. And I do not know why so I'm getting an ultra sound in 2 days and honestly for reasons I want to raise my liver enzymes before I go in without it being noticeable that I did it intentionally.
Advice and suggestions?
>>
Stop being a retard (and fat) and learn to take care of yourself.
>>
Are they going to draw blood when you go in? Thats the only way theyll know if theyre still elevated...
>>
>>17706463
Don't try to mislead medical results, you're just going to make it harder for them to help you.
>>
>>17706511
They are doing an ultrasound
>>17706531
I think I'm fine but there is a reason why I'm doing this
>>17706496
Do not worry I am no fat lard
>>
>>17706552
What reason could you possibly do this unless you're fat, an alcoholic, or trying to get pregnant?
>>
>>17706552
what reason?
>>
Would need way more Info to give a real reply. Why were liver enzymes measured in the first place? any symptoms? If it was routine (e.g. you started a new job in hospital) and you are/feel otherwise healthy, chances are very very low of it being something real. I'm a doctor now but 6 years ago when starting my first job they draw my blood routinely and my liver enzymes were highly elevated (10x). I was followed up but nothing ever turned out. The most probable cause was heavy drinking and drugs the months before (after graduation).
>>
whoever put that pic together achieved what they set out to but something tells me she had no idea just how accurate it would be
>>
>>17706575
They found out from blood test and say they were high so to get an ultra sound. I guess I could take a lot of Tylenol or drink a lot but will they be able to see that on my system if I did it two days before ultra sound?
>>
>>17706590
They want an ultrasound because they are scared of liver issues, or if you're female they might suspect you're pregnant.

Either way, stop trying to fuck with a fucking liver test.

We are anonymous here, what the fuck are you trying to hide. We cannot give you any advice unless you tell us. You even have a doctor and a CNP monitoring the thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.