[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have my first tinder girl coming over tomorrow after school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I have my first tinder girl coming over tomorrow after school. She doesnt know im a virgin. She seemed pretty comfortable and the conversation was straightforward and we both know we're going to fuck, there was no mention of doodads like "coffee" or "netflix".

Im picking her up after her uni. What do i do next? Can you lay it out literally step by step for me? I didnt learn this in school
>>
Also pls tips on how not to cum too quick, i have about 24 hours left of preperation time
>>
>>17706152
You're not supposed to learn this as part of any curriculum in school.
Everyone is different so we can't lay it all out for you literally step by step.
You need to have some social awareness of body language and how to speak to someone and occupy their personal space without seeming like a retard or a rapist.
>how not to cum too quick
Heaps of foreplay, play with her tits, lick her nipples, get her wet, finger her, eat her pussy, make her cum. Then she'll beg you to fuck her and won't give a shit if you cum too quick.
>>
On tip could be to jerk off before you meet her to last longer
>>
>>17706152
i was in the same situation about half a year ago but we discussed having sex before hand and i met her at a hotel. basically i spoke to her for about 5-10 minutes and then i just went for the kiss, and we had sex. i lasted like half an hour first time but i was nervous so that might of been why. if you do cum quickly start licking her out straight after
>>
>>17706250
dont do this lol
>>
>>17706152

It's your first time with her so regardless of being a virgin or not you will be nervous in that situation, whatever happens can be attributed to nerves and not the fact you're a virgin. If anything being a virgin helped me last longer my first time cause I was thinking so much and not really enjoying how it felt.

Don't fap or anything prior, you want to make sure throughout the foreplay you're able to get an erection and are actually in the mood to fuck.
>>
>>17706152

Don't worry about it too much. The more you're in your head thinking stuff like, "What if I cum too quick, what if she doesnt like it, what if I cant get hard.." etc. the harder it will be for you to actually enjoy it. Performance anxiety is the #1 killer of boners worldwide.

Just relax, be attentive to her. Make it about her pleasure - kiss her everywhere, tease her, play with her tits while you suck her clit - most guys dont bother with the details and just go straight to ramming their dick in. Believe me, girls appreciate a man who takes his time and actually attempts to be sexy and seductive.

Just lose your inhibitions and do whatever feels good and makes you both happy. Sex isn't about a race to the finish - even if you dont make her cum, if you do everything I said, she will be calling you back for more.
>>
>>17706193
Be careful, you might not cum at all. If you have a habit of jacking off too tightly and quickly you probably have developed death grip.
>>
>>17706152 get a strap on & fuck her in the dark so she doesnt notice
>>
>>17706282
Why not?
>>
>>17706250
>I learnt my sex from There's Something About Mary
>>
>>17706356

/thread
>>
>>17707021
Well after you masturbate once it's usually harder to ejaculate again afterwards
>>
>>17706152
>having sex with women

do you even know how dangerous that shit is? women have way too many laws that protect them like child support laws,rape laws, and on top of that you risk contracting a sexual transmitted disease which some lead to cancer. don't say I didn't warn you op when you are in prison because you don't want to pay child support or because you were accused of rape.
>>
>>17707082

You think hes gonna jerk it, meet her right after wiping the cum off his dick and has to fuck her 2 minutes later?

He will have more than enough time to regenerate
>>
>>17707082
and that is pleasurable, how?
>>
>>17707097
More like an hour. Works for me lol
>>
>>17706152
Smoke some weed with her and watch a movie, see what happens from there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.