[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18 year old girl who lives in a very conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

I'm an 18 year old girl who lives in a very conservative society. My boyfriend just broke up with me. I gave him my virginity because we were so serious and I love him so much, we had conversations about our future and getting married and stuff, our families invite us over to gatherings. It's so hard to move on especially that most guys here don't seriously date girls who aren't virgins anymore. People shame women here who don't save themselves for marriage which is why I only told one close friend about it. I'm so scared of being slut-shamed.

Can I still find real love?
>>
>most guys here don't seriously date girls who aren't virgins anymore

If you live in a western country you're full of shit
>>
>>17706116
if you can go back in time would you still lose ur virginity to him again?
>>
>>17706119
I actually live in an asian country, the picture is a hint.

>>17706136
I'm not so sure, but seeing that he was an asshole to me for the whole duration of the relationship, I don't think so.
>>
>>17706116
Ha, he got you good
>>
>>17706160
This.
Based dude.
>>
>>17706116
find a westerner, they don't care
>>
Even in asia, wouldn't that depend on which country it is that you live in? Culture varies greatly from country to country here.
Either way, it's not something you can take back, if you feel that it would be too hard on your reputation if others found out, don't share it with anyone who doesn't ask.
As for finding love, you'll simply have to find a guy who doesn't care about virginity, the difficulty of which mostly depends on your exact location.
Also, be careful next time m8.
>>
>>17706116
I'm sorry he did that to you and doubt you will be the only girl he deflowers and moves on. Never tell another soul. You are young still and will find love just don't sleep with him until he marries you. He won't know unless he has fucked a lot of other virgins.
>>
>>17706116
He got ya
>>
In all seriousness, if someone doesnt want you because you're not a virgin, move on, he's not worth your time
>>
Of course you can still find real love. Anybody who doesn't love you or sleep with you cause you aren't a virgin is an idiot you shouldn't be giving the time of day in the first place.
>>
>>17706116
There are more ways of breaking your hymen than a penis. I inadvertently did with a hair brush handle experimenting with my own body.
>>
>>17706176
Not really into foreign guys for some reason.

>>17706187
>>17706181
I live in Philippines, it's a very religious country. I already feel like he ruined my future, it will be hard to get over it. Though when I find another serious partner, I don't want to lie about my virgnity to him, the same way I don't want to be lied to but it feels like it's the only way. I'm also pretty worried because the people I know who had premarital sex almost always never get into a stable relationship.

>>17706192
>>17706196
Well, that goes to the 95% of the male population in my country ;_;
>>
You're 18. You're still a kid. It's ridiculous to think your life is over.
>>
>>17706231
feels like it though
>>
Do what everyone else there does: move. Or find a westerner to date.
>>
>>17706231
She does not live in the west. Her marital life IS actually in danger
>>
>>17706116
you are still young move on with your life.. I'm sure you'll find real love
>>
>>17706247
I hope so, thanks.
>>
>>17706240
Look at it this way. Better you are free of a horrible man and not tied to him for the rest of your life. If you thought he was a dick now just wait till he gets older. I married the man my parents wanted me to marry and after 7 years I find out he had a second wife. When confronted he justified it by saying all his successful friends did and he had the right to as well and I would always be his first wife. I was humiliated and my father wouldn't listen when I told him I wanted to end the marriage so I took what little I had and left my husband. Asian by the way.
>>
>>17706276
What kind of Asian? How old are you?
>>
>>17706224
>it's the only way
Not being flippant but this guy took advantage of you, no one will be shaming him for not being a virgin, and when asked if you are say you are saving yourself for marriage.
>>
>>17706287
Thai but very traditional family and over 30 but this occurred when I was early 20's. Taking a second "wife" is not legal but it is common for successful men to keep a second household even today. Thankfully I didn't have children
>>
>>17706116
Sorry for your loss. Sadly, this sort of behavior is rather prevalent these days.
You can still have a romantic life, learn from this experience and avoid putting out without a serious compromise first.
Should help you weed out the guys who're just in for the fucking.
>>
>>17706276
I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope you're happy now. I'm constantly scared of relationships whenever I hear stuff like this. Even when you've been together for years, shit like this is bound to happen.
>>
>>17706299
Hi, I am an 18 year old Asian male (Vietnamese) living in the US. Do you think women in their late 20s to early 30s date guys my age? If so, how do I do this/where do I go?
>>
>>17706301
I'm more than fine now, have my own business and married to a man I really love and loves and respects me. He is western however. It was on my terms and will never be a puppet. He is western however.
>>
>>17706303
you are asking the wrong woman. Young men do not appeal to me nor do I have any clue on dating in the US
>>
>>17706300
I do believe he loved me because I was the first girl he ever introduced to his family, which is a big deal here by the way and we were together for more than a year. I guess he just got tired of me because he would get mad at everything I do just to have a reason to break up
>>
>>17706224
With Duterte in charge not being a virgin is the least of your problems.
>>
>>17706330
So this would be the first time either of you made such serious moves.
Still, you shouldn't be passively trying to hint towards a breakup.
As a couple you're supposed to confide on each other about your stuff, including things you're not happy with.
Sounds like you both put each other through a bad time for the sake of the compromise instead of trying to create a functional relationship
>>
>>17706335
Kek'ed.
>>
What's more upsetting, to be honest is when we started having sex, something triggered in me that made me want it a lot. Now that we've broken up, my sexual frustrations are building up and I doubt he would want to have sex with me especially that he told me I'm boring even though I give it my all and I'm the only one doing oral sex. I can't find another sexual partner without being labeled as a dirty whore
>>
>>17706316
It's good to hear that.

>>17706335
OBOSEN
>>
>>17706357
This isn't the first time we tried to break up but it was mostly because we were fighting, but now he clearly isn't interested in getting back with me, I tried talking to him but he blocked me off from social media and turns his phone off whenever I call. It's already a dead end.
>>
>>17706116
>>17706367
Sorry OP. Once you pop, you can't stop. But on a lighter note though, never have sex with him again, ever. If you ask him for sex, and he goes "pabebe", he is just playing bait-and-switch. He's going to turn you into a sex tool and you won't even notice it because he was your "first time" (hurr durr illusion of love). About your sexual frustrations, though, you're fucked - both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>17706397
It's sad to say that I wouldn't care about it t b h, I'm already pretty much fucked so being taken advantage again wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>17706419
I thought you were scared of being slut-shamed? If he were to take advantage of you, he may very well be the one who would start spreading rumors about you being a slut, whether directly or indirectly. For example he goes to brag about how he is getting "free shots" from you to his friends, then said friends would spread the "news" to other people, etc etc. Because that's basically how we are here in our country, sad to say most of us love spreading rumors and talking behind people's back (I've played both sides). But then again if you don't really care about it anymore, at least do it with anyone except your asshat ex. It'll save you some - err - "dignity", to say the least.
>>
>>17706116 become a mail order bride to usa, here guys dont care if your a virgin and they all have yellow fever
>>
>>17706383
>Still wanting to get back after all the hell you've been put through
I'm glad he ended it for you, but seriously don't buy into the whole getting back /taking breaks thing.

People don't change quickly if they themselves don't really want to, you need to find someone who's compatible with you even after you learn to live with them even when they're not on their best behavior.
>>
>>17706119
its true the only guys who will find an interest in her are manwhore chads who want to pump and dump. men who want a serious relationship will be saving themselves for marriage too.
>>
>>17706452
I am, it was just a thought. Anyways we already did it, if that's so, there's a possibility he already started telling his friends. Filipinos honestly LOVE acting clean and innocent, I hate it.

>>17706458
I'm pretty picky with guys, some of them are probably weeaboos
>>
>>17706149
You fucked a guy who was an ass hole to you. Then you are surprised when he dumps you? Women are so stupid.
>>
>>17706480
>men who want a serious relationship will be saving themselves for marriage too.
This is why underaged virgins shouldn't be giving advice on sex and relationships.
>>
dear OP,

no matter what, do not lie to any future partners about this. do not even mislead them about it.

if you end up married to a man who thinks you are one thing, and then finds out later that you are not, it will be a huge, huge problem. and, if you were dishonest and misleading about it, that will be even worse.

it's a shame that this happened. but if you are dishonest about it, you victimize other people the same way you feel that you were victimized. it spreads the damage to even more people.

don't do that.
>>
>>17706116
London? I'll be your bf.
>>
>>17706486
Well you'd probably already know yourself if he was a kiss-and-tell type. Moving on, you also have to realize that life is not all about sex, OP. Do you have hobbies? Start doing them often, develop some if you don't have any. Do you see any particular field that you're good at? Stick with that. Distract yourself. The best revenge is success. You're only 18, you ARE going to encounter much worse assholes, and besides you have a long way ahead of you, you still have wrong decisions to make. Do what you can at the moment. Do you still go to school? Finish that shit. Develop yourself first, drama later.
>>
>>17706475
I'm not sure why I feel like I can't move on yet but I'm still on the process. I'll take your advice, anon.

>>17706493
Actually he was pretty sweet at the first few months and I took our fights as an excuse for his asshole-ish mannerisms and he only ever was whenever we argued. It was only after a while after we already did it when he started to act differently. No, I am not surprised he dumped me. Actually I'm not sure if he did, he just stopped talking to me and I got the idea that it was over.
>>
>>17706537
Yeah, people are false. Men will be sweet and nice to you until they get what they want. So will women. It's just a fact if humanity. If your virginity is do important you should have waited for marriage. You have none to blame but yourself.

If PH is that concerned with the matter become a nurse and emigrate to the USA. I meet tons of nurses from PH here.
Nobody will expect you to be a Virgin here unless they are weird.
>>
>>17706502
I've already decided I won't lie in future relationships about it. I know how much it would hurt them.

>>17706529
Well actualy... mostly the reason why I'm also devastated is because we are in the same school and in the same course, we basically see each other everyday. I can't stand seeing him atm which is why I stopped going to school for a while so clear up my mind. I also fucking hate my course which I tolerated for him because he didn't want me to transfer. We had a plan on getting married after finishing. I know it's dumb to rely your future on someone but I've always been fantasizing about having a family. I can't shift courses too because it's too late (I'm already in 3rd year college) and my parents didn't approve of that, I don't want to disapoint them and make them feel like they wasted their money on me. I do have hobbies but nothing in particular that would make me successful
>>
>>17706560
Yeah, I trusted him too much. I was just hoping if in my situation I'd still have a chance in having a happy and serious relationship unlike popular beliefs
>>
>>17706583
You are both still just kids. There's no way you can realistically know at this point in your life what kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>17706569
Well shit, OP.

A. Since you already hate your course and he was the main reason why you put up with it, it's time to start packing up. You have to start thinking about YOUR future. Do "the talk" with your family, explain that you're not seeing a good prospect from where you are now. It's for your own good, I'm sure they will understand. As for hobbies, there could be different meanings to "success" in life. Either you invest more time in your current ones so they could result in gains or develop new ones that you think would contribute to your main plan for success.

OR

B. Play the "ignore him" game and suffer the rest of college by sticking with the course that you hate. Not only will you decrease your chance for a better future, you'd also have to put up with more emotional bullshit.

It's entirely your choice, OP. Hell it took me 6 years to get a 4-year degree because of all sorts of shits. But mainly the problem was me. You can do better.
>>
>>17706116
>Can I still find real love?
yes , but now you have to move to u s a .
no one here care if you are a used woman.
>>
>>17706196
>t. slut mcslutbag

someone who has a preference for specific type of women is an idiot? go figure.
>>
>>17706116
Just say you're virgin and tell your new boyfriend you lost your virignity when you went horse riding. That happens to many girls
>>
you arnt a slut.. just stupid. age of 19 and less is kid stuff you shouldnt take anything serious besides your education just live with your mistakes and move on you will see this as a unfortunate mistake in the future and wont see this as much.
>>
>>17706116
HI, I am a guy but i understand a lot of thing about girls. Don't let your self down girl, he was a huge mistake.

i'm 22 years old guy.. so i know a lot
CAN YOU FIND REAL LOVE ?
Yes, you can.

TIPS TO FIND PERFECT GUY
> Stop searching for super cute guys and fall into their arms right away.
> Search for a guy that is interested in you ( NOT IN YOUR FACE/BOOBS/ASS)

> DONT STAY A NIGHT IN SAME BED!!!!
> DONT HAVE ANY SEX(anal/vaginal/oral/hand and so on) FOR 6 month or 1 year... ( sound crazy but it will help to turn the BAD guys down) Bad Guys - who look for sex and dont care about females feelings

> If a guy says "You dont love me" ... the most thing you can do is to kiss him and hug him.
If he wants something more... You say " You dont love me because you all you want is sex"

> Might consider looking on close Male Friends to get BF
>>
also BF should forgive what you did.
>>
You'll probably be fine. If you have a rep for some reason, just move when your done school.
>>
broken relationships are hard to recover from. More painful than physical pain. You'll get over it eventually. My first ruined one it took me six months to a year. I was in a haze just continuing on with my duties in life. Any guy that is interested in you is not going to care about your past. I have NEVER questioned a lady I dated about her past. If they offer info I listen but we all have stuff we'd rather not discuss and would rather forget. You'll find a good guy.....
>>
Real love is bullshit.
Also guys do that all the time, sweet talk girls into giving them what they want and then they throw them away.
Sure there would be more people that will have mutual interest with you, but relationships are games when the one that care the least always wins at the end. The fact that you aren't a virgin anymore won't change that.
My advice, if you met someone you are genuinely are interested on. Don't lie/omit the fact that you aren't a virgin, if they find out later they would feel betrayed and could potentially justify leaving you for just that. If they know upfront, at least they know what they are getting into and you can be confident that they are accepting part as your past as well.
Btw, keeping contact with your ex is a bad idea. The only thing a potential partner wants to hear about your exes is that you cut contact with them and haven't talked with any of them in years.
For now, focus in yourself, your studies, job, health, etc. In the long run that's what would forge your life.
>>
Thanks for the advices, /adv/. I hope I can figure my life out now.
>>
>>17706116
Just lie I guess
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.