[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really know where to go for this. Basically I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
I don't really know where to go for this.
Basically I just turned 18, I'm a guy, and my mother was a single mother.
My father beat the shit out of her until I was 1, then she sent me to live with my grandmother and went to Hawaii, because she's scum.
She came back when I was 5, and cussed me out saying things like "shut the fuck up" etc., moving in with not one, two, three, but four men all whom were unstable in some way but thankfully never physically or seriously abused me when I was a kid.
I remember she would often bring up sending me to a foster home when I'd say I wanted to leave when she would cuss me out.
She also blames me for my father abusing her, saying "I'm just like him" etc, when I've never even hit her.
She says shit like "I saw him in your eyes" and so on when I tell her to shut the fuck up when says shit like "I should have aborted you".

There's been no way throughout my life to eloquently express her extreme emotional abuse and blaming of my father's abuse on me, because we put single mother whores on a pedestal, just so you guys know, they really are scum, the majority of them.

Basically I have no college cosigner either, so I'm not sure what to do. I've thought of military, but she tried to get me to join the military so that she could not be responsible for me in any way, and I don't want to let her win.

I would've taken physical abuse over this 18 year blame game she's playing anyways.

I recently bought a gun, not for suicide, or for hurting anyone really, but for self defense and a genuine interest in firearms. I didn't even take it home, I left it with my grandfather who is all for me owning on. She's literally said "You're just going to shoot the wrong person some day and go to jail because you're a psycho", because she thinks I have to be a psycho just because my father was.

tl;dr some single mothers are fucking scum and deserve even less respect than the little you give them right now.
>>
I think this really fucked me up as I aged, because I can't really respect women at all.

I either view them as stupid cumdumpsters or subhuman manipulative scum, and either way, I never want to get married or have kids with any woman I've met because I think they'll turn into this entitled single mother man hating cunt.

I just need someone to say it's ok to be a guy. Being in college and being preached to about toxic masculinity while my entire childhood was ruined by a woman makes me fucking angry.
>>
Bitches ain't nothing but tricks and hoes. Don't fall for the cultural marxist toxic masculinity meme

/thread.
>>
>>17705992
Join the military and go to college.
Go to /k/ to learn more about joining.
Once you leave cut your mother off it will hurt but in the long run you will be better off.
Get a therapist when you can.
>>
i have a similar story. definitely don't join the military. if you don't genuinely believe it's like 'your responsibility for the country' or whatever, you'll seriously regret the decision. and financially, it's not a great option. you can apply for a special type of financial aid in college- what you do is declare 'independent student' status and write the financial aid people a letter about how you were abused by both parents, and they will give you a shitload of free money plus housing and food assistance. You can file for food stamps on top of that, and they will help with your books too. Just go to school and get a good degree so you can be financially independent. You'll probably have to take out some moderate loans, but don't sweat it, you can pay them off after school once you have a degree that will allow you to earn real money.
>>
>>17705992
Single moms might be scum but so are single dads. Some people shouldn't have children.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.