[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ldr is about to break up with me and I dont know what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161010-WA0000.jpg (66KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161010-WA0000.jpg
66KB, 1080x718px
So my ldr is about to break up with me and I dont know what the hell I'm supposed to do. We have seen each other multiple times but the distance is getting too much for her to handle since out end date would be in roughly 2 years. She was my first in everthing and now at 28 I dont know how to handle this pain. I just want to forget this is happening.
>>
How far each another are you?
>>
>>17705999
5000 miles or like 9000km. Its pretty fucked but I would have moved to her after school.
>>
Life is a journey, this is just a part of it where you cross a different road than her.
>>
>>17706003
Thats nice and all but it doesn't stop me from crying or feeling like complete shit. I might be able to move on at some point and look back on the good times I spent with her but right now it just feels like my heart has been ripped out. How do people handle breakups. Its the worst feeling ever.
>>
>>17706001
I was in a ldr not much time ago. It lasted something like 1 year, or close to that.
During it, the girl was inteligent, smart, 9/10, everything that anyone could want.
Her voice was like honey and when we meet for the fist time, it was like honeymoon.
The days when we stick next each another was just amazing and we did everything that we could do.
I coudn't find any flaw on her and still not able to find one, even 2 years after this relationship end.
I regret not rush to her when I had a chance, but I was too worried about money and job.
Go for her when you can. If is too late, accept your choices and your fate.
>>
>>17705988
jesus christ just get a real girlfriend.

Hint a ldr isn't real relationship unless you had been in relationship for significant portion of time before you had to separate e.g. married and you have to go work outside of country for 5 years or the like.
>>
>>17706048
I'd go for it but doing a masters in the US costs a fortune and I simply can't afford that. In my country i could get it basically free but we couldn't be together because she doesn't want to move here. Even temporary. I'm so afraid of the last time we will talk to each other.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.