[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a cold and I absolutely must get rid of it by Saturday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160903_002338.jpg (714KB, 960x1077px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_002338.jpg
714KB, 960x1077px
I have a cold and I absolutely must get rid of it by Saturday. How do I speed-recover from a cold? This is very important.
>>
Stay in bed, drink lots of tea, watch netflix
>>
>>17705827
It can't be done. There is no cure for the common cold. You can do some things to reduce or mask symptoms - like cough syrup and decongestants - and some say that lots of vitamin C can reduce the length of the cold. But you can't cure it.
>>
>>17705829
what
>>
>>17705827
Rest and drink a fuckload of tea. If you're still a bit shaky by Saturday, blast 1000-1500mg of paracetamol. If that doesn't help, you have to stay home.
>>
I used to take xtc and dance for hours in a club. When you cover your hair and wear a warm jacket on the way home that should do the trick. I know it sounds strange but i would lose my cold after such nights. Think because you dance it out or so
>>
Vitamin C
Lemon
Orange
Kiwi
Apple juice and juices of above fruits.
If you feel cold, drink hot water, wrap yourself in heaps of blankets. If you feel hot, drink the juices cold with ice cubes. Sleep when youre sleepy, and have a bottle of water/juice by the bed. Be VERY aware about your body (eg thirsty, hungry, wants to pee etc) and treat yourself like KING (or queen).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.