[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw me a house /adv/. The green is my yard. The red part is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: plan.png (135KB, 941x1525px) Image search: [Google]
plan.png
135KB, 941x1525px
Draw me a house /adv/.

The green is my yard.

The red part is where I'm allowed to build.
>>
File: where i can build.png (6KB, 501x625px) Image search: [Google]
where i can build.png
6KB, 501x625px
Pic is the red part separately (to scale) for you to draw in if you want.

Shooting for about 200m2 / 660ft2 of living space (not including garages and basement).
>>
File: style.png (826KB, 1413x577px) Image search: [Google]
style.png
826KB, 1413x577px
pic related kind of style.
>>
File: 1477472917593.png (148KB, 941x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1477472917593.png
148KB, 941x1525px
>>
>>17705831
Big fan of the mezzanine, but I don't like where you put the kitchen. It should really connect openly to the living room.
>>
File: 1477472917593.png (316KB, 941x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1477472917593.png
316KB, 941x1525px
heres my moms 300 sq ft house that i live it. it has ceiling roofs but the house faces south so the large windows along the living/formal/master room get all the light all day. its faily open and has large spacious rooms. i think the morning light would look great in the kitchen/living room area and im not sure how you feel about the afternoon/evening hitting the masterroom directly but her ya go.

>posted from my moms basement
>>
>>17706141
meant 3k sq ft
>>
If you want any form of meaningful input from anyone even remotely architecturely educated, you have to give us a little more to work on besides showing us a blank square.

How do you spend your time? How many people in this room? Main home or vacation home? What area of the world? (Will affect temperature, sun angle and altitudes and window location) Private or open? Take us through a typical day, both what you would LIKE to happen and what actually happens. Budget? How busy is the surrounding? Lots of cars and noise? Lots of people that may look in if its too open? Any specific views that may be worth framing? Which angle is that and what is it?
>>
>>17706178
- I work from home, just need a small office but I'd spend a lot of time there
- wife has a design studio and needs a bunch of space (storing cloths and whatnot), but is most often away

- Bedrooms: need something like 1 master and 2 for future kids

- main home + work

- Belgium

>Take us through a typical day
wake up, make breakfast, eat at work desk while reading e-mails, do work, make sandwiches for lunch, more work, movie in the couch at night
(no kids yet)

>Budget?
Bought the ground already, looking to spend 300-350k

>How busy is the surrounding?
That street is straight and wide, and can get pretty busy.
That's why I'd like to put the house as close as I can to the street, because the front yard is going to be useless.

>Lots of people that may look in if its too open?
Neighbor on the right (see OP pic) has windows on the second story that are aimed directly at our house. Was going to put up some tall trees to block that.
Neighbor on left sees nothing.
Behind (top of pic) is a silent furniture factory with no windows.

> Any specific views that may be worth framing?
When you look across the street (straight down in OP pic), there's a low-built mansion directly across, and we get to see the sunset for a pretty good time until it disappears behind the roof.

(to be cont.)
>>
>>17706178
>>17706350
We were looking at building the whole thing out of concrete.
The benefit is that you pretty much get to have a basement underneath the whole house for very little money (these concrete home companies insist on full basement for foundation purposes).

So I was thinking about having the basement half-sunken in.

The basement would provide a garage, storage space, and a place to work on my mountain bike and guns.

Slightly elevated ground floor: living room, dining room, kitchen, workspaces.

Maybe have the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.
>>
>>17705742
>>>/Diy/

You'll likely find people more familiar with this kind of thing there
>>
>>17706178
>>17706350
>>17706372
I was gonna post a basic layout I had in mind, but I'd like to have an open mind give me some ideas.

Our budget allows for about 220m2 / 720ft2 of living space (not including the basement).
>>
>>17706141
Thanks.
That might look pretty good simply mirrored, actually.

If I just remove the garage entirely, I'd get evening light into the living room even (where the master bedroom is in your design).
>>
File: view.png (502KB, 1123x485px) Image search: [Google]
view.png
502KB, 1123x485px
>>17706178
My view right now looking across the street (straight down in the OP pic).

(taken from the old house that's going to be demolished)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.