[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my gf is really shy about sex. she doesnt want her roommtes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1pm2.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
1pm2.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
so my gf is really shy about sex. she doesnt want her roommtes to hear. its keeping her from fully enjoying sex. Is there a good way of either reassuring her she can be as loud as she wants or is there a cheap way we can be completely alone together. i dont wnat to spend like 100$ just so we can fuck in peace.
>>
Forgot to mention. She's really loud or atleast she wants to be which is the problem.
>>
She can't be as loud as she wants. People who shout the fucking house down during sex when other people are in are knobheads.
>>
>>17705546
This. If you want privacy, get an apartment together. Otherwise, drive outside city limits and fuck in the back on your car.

That's what I did throughout highschool.
>>
>>17705546
That's what I'm saying I want to avoid that situation.

The car idea is plausible but we live in a city so it's kinda annoying to drive 30+ minutes to fuck
>>
>>17705561
Well you aren't living alone so your options are the car thing, a motel, figuring out schedules to fuck when roomies are gone, or finding some secluded alleyway.

I recommend the apartment route.
>>
>>17705444

There's no quick fix to this, just muffle her sounds with your hand or tell her to do it herself. That or take opportunities when you're alone together, the roommates must be out at some point during the day.
>>
You could also just ask the roommates to leave. Or hell, give them a reason to.
>>
>>17705444
just blast some music and say you two were "jamming"

....jamming your cock in her
>>
File: 1373583673204.jpg (7KB, 241x227px) Image search: [Google]
1373583673204.jpg
7KB, 241x227px
>>17705444

>Is there a good way of either reassuring her she can be as loud as she wants

Your girlfriend is being completely reasonable. You are not. Find a way to be alone. Thats it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.