[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know if I'm being totally unreasonable or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: hoodie.jpg (10KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie.jpg
10KB, 236x292px
I need to know if I'm being totally unreasonable or not. This girl I'm dating frequently wears a giant sweater, like in pic related. My problem is that it's literally all she wears when she wears them. The sweaters nearly go down to her knees, and she'll go out like that. Am I totally unreasonable to have a problem with this? She's covered and all, but she's not wearing a shirt, or pants, or even underwear under the thing, and will just go through her day like that.

Is this a total slut move, or am I over-reacting?
>>
She's a slob who can't take care of her looks and is too lazy to do laundry
>>
>>17705319
that has to be the most prudish and slutty outfit all at the same time

you should be thankful other guys have nothing to look at, and when the moment strikes you can take her into the bushes to bust a quick nut
>>
>>17705319
Hot af my man

I'd try to convince her to wear underwear at least
>>
>>17705319
Okay, what.

I don't know if that's "slutty" per se, just bizarre. What if she has to bend over or sit down? Is she an exhibitionist?

I can't imagine how it could possibly be worth it otherwise. It's not like it's hard to put on a pair of shorts, or even just a pair of boxers or panties.
>>
>>17705319
>She's covered and all, but she's not wearing a shirt, or pants, or even underwear under the thing
im fucking rock hard. whats the problem? id love a girl like that <3
>>
>>17705319
Does she have sensory issues? Like clothing bugs her? Why dont you talk to her about it? Explain that you think its odd that she wears only that and ask why she does it.
>>
>>17705319
That jumper covers more than most cocktail dresses do, and definitely a lot more than say a bikini or the crop top + short shorts combo which is popular these days.

So yeah it's pretty unreasonable. Until the no underwear thing, it's reasonable to be weirded out/annoyed by that.
>>
Maybe she's pregnant and trying to hide it
>>
>>17705409
If she was pregnant she'd at least wear underwear. All sorts of weird junk goes on down there when pregnant and it'd be pretty obvious to put on a pair when lauging/sneezing/anything ends in peeing
>>
>>17705319
she is what we now in the streets as 'easy access', she probably is used to be fucked by randoms that catch her attention while she's walking around, it wouldn't surprised if she had a coupled of STDs.
If I were you I'd cut contact immediately.
>>
>>17705324
Honestly I'm not even sure she owns any. I've told her that it's pretty inappropriate, but she insists that stuff's covered.
>>17705359
It goes down to her knees, admittedly it covers stuff.
>>17705381
I don't know, she just likes to do it. She doesn't always wear it, and When it's cold she wears loose pants with it, but everything she wears is loose.
>>
>>17705319
Eh personally I wouldn't have a problem with this. The only thing that would concern me is underwear. That vag can get infected very easily then next thing you know it hurts when you pee and you have a bacterial infection in your urethra although curable with meds it will still hurt to pee for the remainder of said infection
>>
>>17705436
Buy her some boxers
>>
>>17705436
Ok so heres the deal, most female underwear is really snug and uncomfortable, often the fabric is scratchy and they add dumb shit like lace which makes it worse. Trying different cuts ,going a size up and choosing all cotton can help.

The fact that you said all her clothing is baggy seems like clothing being uncomfortable could be it. Baggy is off the skin more. You really should ask her why she does it and express your concern. Its the only way you'll find out us anons can only guess at the reason

Im surprised though she can get away with it. Periods are a factor and even on birth control bleeding isn't guaranteed to stop, tampons fail, ect.
>>
>>17705319
She seems cool
>>
>>17705319
i dont know if i would call her a slut though the no underwear shit is weird for a non slut. she sounds lazy as fuck though to the point where she barely even dresses herself.

redflag to me op. if my boyfriend were doing what your girlfriend is i'd tell him to stop and dump him if he didn't.
>>
>>17705319
Obviously you're being unreasonable. What she wears is her fucking business. If it makes you so uncomfortable, stop meeting her.
>>
>>17705737
triggered
>>
>>17705739
If anybody is triggered it's OP or other people who bitch about what another person wears.
>>
>>17705737
kys tbqh
>>
>>17705753
What are you even so mad about?
>>
>>17705725
Nah. She sounds perfect as long as she's capable with what she's passionate about. Sounds chill af. Maybe you can learn from her and stop obsessing over something so irrelevant
>>
>>17705760
Triggered
>>
>>17705761
Op's qt anime-tier gf has triggered everyone
>>
underpants/panties at the very least. jesus christ.

i need that webm which a slut starts squatting in public showing her vagina making funny faces, and then an old man kicked right in her from behind.
>>
>>17705319
>girl I'm dating frequently
stop fucking dating her then if you don't like it. is someone forcing you to go out with her? maybe other guys she dates frequently likes her in giant sweaters
>>
>>17705832
>gf
she isn't even his gf. he assumes he gets a vote because they go on dates
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.